Video game memories

IowaHawks12

Well probably the first game I ever bought would be an tycoon game. Theme Park Tycoon i think.

Remember the times that you bought games in big carton boxes?! Well i do now :)

And my favorite has to be Hospital Tycoon by Bullfrog.  Hilarious funny and easy.

Anything that comes close to this is Papers, Please!

Altough it is pretty difficult

Well probably the first game I ever bought would be an tycoon game. Theme Park Tycoon i think.

Remember the times that you bought games in big carton boxes?! Well i do now :)

And my favorite has to be Hospital Tycoon by Bullfrog.  Hilarious funny and easy.

Anything that comes close to this is Papers, Please!

Altough it is pretty difficult

I still have all those carton boxes lying around :D

err... I'm afraid to tell because indirectly I would be confessing my age...

but I started with....

Pac man.

and then Space invaders...

and then Moon patrol... 

and.....

a few decades before... and thousand of games in the middle

Skyrim

One of my favorite memories comes from one of my favorite moments in a video game, when you flip the Stone Tower Temple in The Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask.  It's such an amazing concept, and I was wondering the whole first run how I was getting to those upside down chests.  When I got the light arrows and figured out to shoot the spider thingamagig and flip the temple, I blew my fudge.  It was amazing.

The temple idea was so good, the fan-game Super Mario 74, the last 2 levels use the Stone Tower Music (if memory serves).  The first one is a light level, and it's basically a giant floating castle with no floors or ceilings.  Then, the next level is the night time of the previous level, and it's completely flipped.  The references are subtle, but they're there.

"Harvest Moon Back to the Nature" and "Grand Theft Auto 2" back in early 2000's.
Can't stop playing those games... oh and vigilante 8th 2nd offense (playing it with my best friend)

But my first Playstation games was Tenchu.

Archived