[request] Wedding dress

fro9

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't know how to add skin weights in 3dsmax.

I do agree with you about lack of wedding dresses. I think you could have a pretty one using the semi new noble dress mod, just needs a lace texture.

I might try for fun, but 99% it will not get done by me.                                                          

Hm, let me see.

Lucky you, just seen it yesterday..
http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1405.html
(Bonus, it is an UNP version).

Otherwise, I've seen quite some nice dress, white & compatible as to wedding, then, as it is not that important for now, did not seek more than  that.

(As to cloths, search over the Asian blogs & forums, lots & lots of option there, that said, most of them has to be spawned using console (or, there is a script on nexus who will scan & auto spawn in inventory of the pc all these orphaned items (ouch).

Yours ;)

Hm, let me see.

Lucky you, just seen it yesterday..

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1405.html

(Bonus, it is an UNP version).

Otherwise, I've seen quite some nice dress, white & compatible as to wedding, then, as it is not that important for now, did not seek more than  that.

(As to cloths, search over the Asian blogs & forums, lots & lots of option there, that said, most of them has to be spawned using console (or, there is a script on nexus who will scan & auto spawn in inventory of the pc all these orphaned items (ouch).

Yours ;)

Dammit I knew that someone made the wedding dress from Vindictus. Wish there was a CBBE version as well.

In case, it should be quite easy to convert, Convert Clothing 8.5a = instruction, and it would be converted in a matter of minute.

(then, applying BBP/TBBP or HDT = something else, as much I know yet that said).

Something else, but, seem the merge script for TES5Edit can now merge scripted mods aswell..

:)

Archived