Menu Help

Hey Y'alls

I could have sworn I saw a walkthrough of the setting menu for PK, if anyone knows where that is could you please point me in the right direction?  For some reason my system does not like the "translated" one and I ain't smart enough to memorize the untranslated one.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

So what exactly are you asking for? I'm not interested in troubleshooting the problem your computer has with this mod (particularly with such a vague description of the problem), and you seem to be unwilling to take a listing of the menu options by order in the menu... so... yea.

Sorry to have offended you, Drugas, thought my description was pretty clear.  What I was asking was if anyone simply had a quick guide for the PK menu setting, (Lover's settings in your spell selection, if I understand the untranslated correctly).  Wasn't asking for anyone to troubleshoot anything or translate anything, mod works fine with the regular PK rev 98.

So you need an understanding of what each does?

Let me know if this isn't satisfactory.

My Sexual Exploits & Voice:

>Stats... Stats

>Vocal Settings:

>>Vocal Settings... Setting your voice when having sex. They are all female, I believe.

Clothing & Body:

>Set Male Undressing: Undressing for sex.

>Set Female Undressing: Undressing for sex.

>Set Rape Undressing: Undressing for sex.

>>Rape Undressing: This seems to affect when it triggers. Instigation/Victim switch I think.

>>Male Undressing for Rape: For rape.

>>Female Undressing for Rape: For rape.

>Penis Display Settings:

>>Penis Display settings...Picking the Penis Model.

>Attacking Women grow Penises:

>Remove Nonplayable equipment: Some items are not things players deal with. An example would be the maternity mod adds a pregnant body. Messing with this allows you to force removal of that stuff.

Sex Positions:

>Use Additional Motion: ?

>Automatically Cycle: Automatically cycles through different positions

>Record Position Adjustments: Remembers adjustments you have made to each position.

>Delete Saved Adjustments: Removes all the position adjustments you have done

>Advanced: These all have a description button below each of these.

>>Correct Rotation/Position according to Bed: Adjusts your positions to use beds right.

>>Collision Correction during Sex: Adjusts positions based on relative elevations

>>Face Upper Body Forward at start: Aligns upper body with lower body.

>>Use Reset3dState: In case the animations keep failing? Darned if I know for sure.

Sex Progression:

>Player Progression: Either player driven or Automatic.

>First Stage: How long the first stage animation plays for automatic

>Second Stage: How long the second stage animation plays for automatic

>Third Stage: How long the third stage animation plays for automatic

>Orgasm: How long the orgasm animation plays for automatic

>Trembling Minimum: Minimum time twitching

>Trembling Maximum: Maximum time twitching

>Time Difference: ?

>Rape Speed: Difference in speed for rape

>Voice Delay: ?

>Finish Audio: ?

Sex Effects:

>Player Options:

>>FOV (Viewing Angle):

>>Spectators:

>>Trembling Effect:

>>Male Transparency:

>>Female Transparency:

>Male Moaning: Sounds from males.

>Sperm Effect: Effect to apply when a guy cums and under what conditions

>Stop Combat During: Decide to allow/prevent combat while it's going on.

>Wait till dressed for combat: When to resume combat

>BU Undies Framework Settings:

>>BU Settings... Break Undies Settings for appropriate armors/clothings

>Allow Sex with Creatures: Prevents/Allows sex with creatures.

Forbid Mod NPCs from Having Sex: Forbids NPCs added from specified mods from having sex I imagine.

Fix Surrounding NPCs: Fixes broken animation states and stuff I think.

• 3 months later...

Talking about the “trembling“ settings.

If I get it right, thouse should affect the duration of the state after the orgasm, where the girl lies on the floor, twitching a bit, right? Well, I like that part, so I tried to let it last a little bit longer, but tono result yet. I endet up with minimum settings of 10 seconds and more (max higher of course) but iz always ended afzer 2 seconds or so. Am I missing something important?

Talking about the “trembling“ settings.

If I get it right' date=' thouse should affect the duration of the state after the orgasm, where the girl lies on the floor, twitching a bit, right? Well, I like that part, so I tried to let it last a little bit longer, but tono result yet. I endet up with minimum settings of 10 seconds and more (max higher of course) but iz always ended afzer 2 seconds or so. Am I missing something important?

[/quote']

I think it is only the intensity of the tremble not the length. It is the visual vibration/shake intensity for the screen the game engine uses for effects.

Archived