What to use, what to use?

Spectre_15

Ive decided to play some Oblivion again.  Now, the question is: what mods should I use?  I have literally 0 mods for Oblivion, so I want anything and everything you can recommend.  I want both a good male and female naked mod, of course.  I want any good "adult" mods.  Any good "non-adult" mods too.  Any good custom weapons, armor, dungeons, quests, etc.  Give me anything and everything that you recommend.

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously, HGEC/Roberts are the go-to for body textures. SetBody is good for if you want more variety in the world(after you've stripped the NPCs).

There's way too many non-adult mods to suggest... But I'd say use Maskar's Oblvion Overhaul if you want an overhaul that isn't insanely unbalanced or need a manual to install. Just be sure to disable Mimics in the INI...

For adult mods, it's hard to say.... I can't really think of anything, outside of Sexlivion and Estrus.. Guess there isn't that big of a community to make them. Shame there doesn't seem to be something more broad/modular for people who want a bit more...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can look through my mod list, and those are good mods for i'm picky: http://www.maxheartflan.com/p/modlist.html

Interesting list of mods. Naturally, the one I was most interested in was not shared:)

If your talking abt the head replacer, I too feel really sorry that Room207 haven`t shared it in public. Maybe if you ask him, and he realizes that his great mod is being wanted very much, he would share. :]

Archived