View File

As the name states this is Pack for Slavetats.
The tattoos are mostly Captured Dreams and Devious Devices related, but there are a few Tribals as well.

REQUIREMENTS:
Slavetats and its requirements: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

I've been far too lazy to work on this and i guess that wont change for a time, sorry

All my mods if not stated otherwise are resources for free use; just credit me
UPDATE:
The additional Tats Pack 1
including:
CD Advertisments (front one doesnt look that good yet :( )
a todo list
plug-destinations
cum-denial normal and a branding

SLAVE OF THE SYSTEM:
Added 2 Mirrors-Edge-Themed tats

CREDITS:
murfk for Slavetats
veladarius for Captured Dreams
min for Devious Devices
Enjoy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm going to give a vote too. c: Any new pack of tatoos for slavetats is good to me. I like the one int he pictures, I can't wait to try this out.

Edit: As for suggestions, I suggest tats relating to plugs. I'm not sure what they'd say, but I love the plugs in Devious Devices, particularly the magic-vibrate ones. <3 But they're Devious Devices, and I'd love to see a tattoo or two about them... just not sure what to say. "I wish I had my plugs in!" or something, visible without a belt only. "I'd feel better plugged". Something about orgasm denial in general would be a good topic, like "Good girls don't cum" meant to be displayed right above a belt, as orgasm denial is kind of the point of chastity belts (hence the word 'chastity').

Thosre are my suggestions. c: Orgasm denial tats, plug tats.

I like your ideas so far, right now im trying to get scars and brandings done in photoshop so ill be able to do same nasty slave brandings.
"Good girls dont cum" will be in the next version but i dont know how to fit something plug-related but ill give it a try, expect the "additional tatpack 1" in two days

and ill try something collar-related but i dont get where the neck actually is on the headtextures :D

and i have done a todo list that goes:

gag me
bind me
torture me
blind me
plug me
own me

but i dont know where to place it... also ill try some coding and maaaaybee some day ill be able to add checks depending on what devices you wear but thats far beyond my abilitys right now

thanks for the ideas and keep them thinking machines going :D

have a nice day

Grooovus

Great job with this, thank you.  Can't wait to enjoy it properly once QAYL lets me remove my current, differently humiliating tattoos.

i get a ctd when i finish QAYLs quest... also I wouldnt mind its tats if they at least looked good while being humiliating

i think that maybe im gonna make a replacer version for those as my second pack (because i like QAYL but hate the tats)

how about something like the simpsons chalkboard only with:

I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm. I am not allowed to orgasm.

or so, i dont know maybe ill do some QAYL textures first because i dont like them but the mods pretty cool so yeah 
next pack will come out whenever i got enough tats to actually call it a pack, so its gonna be between 2 and 7 days i suppose

oh i forgot about one thing though, could you guys upload some screenshots when using my tats?
id really like to see what you did with them and what it can look like,
oh and to make it fun, how about whoever uploads to coolest screen with my tats, requests one tat where ill be putting some big efforts in

to make it maybe the best one yet
whole thing goes 48 hours from now
i hope to see some cool and kinky stuff

let the games begin

Grooovus

I finally noticed you already made an orgasm denial tattoo! YAY!

Ironic bug report: The tatoo is placed EXACLTY so that while wearing a chastity belt, it will be covered up by the 'belt' portion. xD This cracks me up, but since the chastity belt is the point of the tattoo... bump it upwards a bit, so it's above the beltline. I'd say one tattoo-width upwards, in essence the bottom of the tattoo should be slightly above where the top is. I have the tattoo on in this picture, but the belt hides it, as shown.

Edit: Remember, there are two versions to bump, if they're both in the same spot like they think they are. I believe I have the 'branding' one on.

post-5998-0-68575900-1406974833_thumb.jpg

Speaking of acronyms, what is this QUAYL mentioned earlier?

Quick as you like, it basically lets you run from one end of skyrim to the other with bondage gear on, and is going to be about races and humiliation of course

www.loverslab.com/files/file/1180-quick-as-you-like/

I post here too much, but I'm not sure where else to post slavetats suggestions. *shrug* I got another idea.

"Spank Me"

Put "Spank" on one cheek and "Me" on the other, possibly with a ! at the end. Maybe put big red marks on either rumpcheek, that don't change color. There's no spanking mod for this game, but it would go well with the Spanking Skirt from the ZaZ pack, which is precisely what gave me the idea for this tattoo. Will update this post if I find another one.

Also yes the pink lifebar is, indeed, the satiation meter from Player Succubus Quest. When you are running around Skyrim like an ultra-whore, it really helps immersion to have a valid -reason- for it... also for why things seem more interested in humping you than murdering you if you go down in combat, dumb animals included.

Edit: I put Zarias instead of ZaZ. I always confuse the two. Fixed.

I have been gone for a few days, so no access to photoshop and so on... now im going to sleep (as its been an intense 3 days) and afterwards ill go back to working on additional tats 2 :D

edit: I like the way you're thinking yuni, a "spank me" tat with optional spanking marks would be nice, even though ive been avoiding them cheeks for being placed shitty on the texture and horrible to work with, ill give it a try

I finally noticed you already made an orgasm denial tattoo! YAY!

Ironic bug report: The tatoo is placed EXACLTY so that while wearing a chastity belt, it will be covered up by the 'belt' portion. xD This cracks me up, but since the chastity belt is the point of the tattoo... bump it upwards a bit, so it's above the beltline. I'd say one tattoo-width upwards, in essence the bottom of the tattoo should be slightly above where the top is. I have the tattoo on in this picture, but the belt hides it, as shown.

Edit: Remember, there are two versions to bump, if they're both in the same spot like they think they are. I believe I have the 'branding' one on.

If you're talking about the same tattoo then this is what I get (bum tattoo from Dibellan Defender):

post-352030-0-91579100-1407622644_thumb.jpg

post-352030-0-26538900-1407622654_thumb.jpg

UNP thin as possible using Racemenu without switching to UNP Skinny.  If that makes any difference.

Also, shouldn't it say something like "Good Girls don't get to cum"?

And, @yuni, what is that dress and is there a UNP version?  It looks great, from this angle, anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an interesting suggestion. Given that ZaZ animation pack now has a spanking-chair animation (that I sincerely hope someone will make use of), and Zarias Restraints has a spanking skirt to go with it (which I might attempt to bodyslide convert some day)... so perhaps a "Spank Me" tattoo is in order, possibly with some red marks, like palm prints, or just general redness, over the asscheeks.

• 1 month later...

Me thinks that that has been suggested already!  :shy:   However as another type of torture "Don't Let Me Cum"  on the abdomen or broken up on his or her breasts.  Like 'Don't' with 'Me' below on the right breast and 'Let' with 'Cum' on the left breast.  :cool:

• 2 months later...

Which one is the 5th to last one in the pics? the message from the master one. I cant find it.

Hmm as for ideas how about some full body (like yakuza tatoos) or full limb nordic designs like you see on the ruins everywhere. I've got a thalmor bitch here, who made a crack about talos, that needs to learns ):D

...or how about some Asian inspired ink designs like you see on real life, (I play a samurai/Akavarii character) i don't know just passing on ideas.

• 6 months later...