View File

Clarity Eyes

Author: Victoria K. aka Victoria VII

Date: 7-30-2014

Game: TesIV Oblivion

Description

Eyes pack 5 colors as vanilla replacer (or resource) + 2 colors (grey and purple) as resource.

Notes

Since I've made these eyes for a modder's character in anothr game, I made an Oblivion version too for release.

The eyes have a vivid appearance with or without enb and the style could suit both fantasy and non-fantasy preferences.

The sclera is also remade.

Install

Extract - Copy - Past in your Data folder.

This will require to overwrite your current eyes textures, if you are not sure about replacing them, make a copy of your current eyes textures to be restored later.

Permission

I've created this content to enjoy the game, no permission is needed and I ask any works based on this content, to be freely shared with same no-permission-needed policy.

Thanks to Bethesda for this great game.

Thanks to all who love and still play Oblivion.

Guest endgameaddiction

Nice work V.

May the day come if I do get into Oblivion, these eyes will be the one's my character gazes through.

Nice work V.

May the day come if I do get into Oblivion, these eyes will be the one's my character gazes through.

Thank you! And may the day come indeed!

You know, you should definitely come into Oblivion… leave that lame Skyrim region, embrace the crazy Cyrodiil ;)

You may be a little disappointed by the graphics initially (coming from skyrim...), but the challenge is also a good reason to get into it. With a decent enb or obge and some nice mods as well as personal customization... you'll get accustomed easier and very soon.

I can't help, I always try do some Oblivion propaganda when I can.

I still have the problem with the site, I've entered just for a pm reply and it took one hour as usual. I gathered by now it's a dns related issue but even changing dns or resetting the router to factory (that solved for others with the same problem) didn't solved.

I must wait as I told you for the friend to come back and will see.

Take care and thank you! :)

Guest endgameaddiction

Well lets cut down to the fact that we ruled the wasteland and you miss having that kick ass backup. It just ain't the same when you don't have someone to stir trouble with.

It's good to see your still smiling in treacherous times. I would be going ballistics. But time is of essence and occupancy can compensate the mind with distraction. Today or tomorrow, it'll be done and you'll be active in no time.

Besides, we have to miss you from time to time. I can't bare the thought of my Megaton Roomie always traveling, but hey, it is what it is. And while you're out kicking ass in Cyrodiil, I'm rooting for ya.

@endgameaddiction

You are one of a kind. Made me smile at the monitor all happy with the line about the Megaton roomie and the rest, you know.

Of course you know.

Solved the site problem, at last! Around today and a bit tomorrow, then I'll be away.

Be well my post-apocalyptic friend.

:)