Help needed to resolve an issue causing ctd upon entering Breezehome

Hello,

I have a mod installed called Suncrest Hall.  It is known to cause a crash to desktop because of an error in one of the doors when you enter Breezehome.  There is a known solution, but I don't quite understand it.  Below is a copy/paste of an old post that explains how to fix it.  I need some help understanding it.

I had the same breezehome crash, so here's a workaround:
Open suncrest hall.esp with tes5edit,
find door 0200A2D1 AAAsuncrestportwhite, replace the MODL (model filename) and copy the one from solitude.
Save and get back to your Whiterun home.
The problem seems to come from the nif in Architecture\whiterun\WRBuildinds\WRBreezehome01.nif, change it and it's okay.
Hope it will help to enjoy this great house.

I found door 0200A2D1 AAAsuncrestportwhite, but I wasn't sure exactly what the instructions were saying to change.

It says "... replace the MODL (model filename) and copy the one from solitude".  But 'which' door from Solitude?

I see that when I have the door selected in Tes5edit, the detailed info for the door is shown in the 'pane' on the right. I see that it mentions "WRBreezehome01.nif".

Could someone tell me exactly what value I am supposed to to change and to what? I'm not sure 'how' to get whatever the needed value is from 'solitude'.  The original post is from April of 2013 and nobody replied to my question on the other site where the mod is listed.

I'm sure that for someone that has played with mods before this is probably pretty easy, but I'm rather clueless about how the mods work internally as of yet.  The person that explained the solution didn't get very detailed with their instructions.  I'm glad they figured it out, but I need a bit more understanding.

Thanks for any help any of you can provide!

Archived