IGNORED

FNIS and SexlabCreatures

I recently moved from using NMM to using Mod Organiser (via having to do a fresh reinstall of Skyrim. No more messing about with HDT beyond the minimum for me).

And to start with, once I worked out the simple things in MO, it was all smoothish sailing.

Before it all went wrong. 

It started with a weird conflict between the Alicia follower and Zaz's animations. For some reason, loading both made Zaz's stuff disappear. I troubleshooted, worked it out, fantastic. Except when I put them all back together again (sans Alicia now), I started to get this when running FNIS.

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   2014/07/27 11:09:48 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.4  ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
ERROR(53): Could not find file 'E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\dogbehavior.hkx'.

No clue. I've fiddled, like an amateur with anything I could imagine would affect that, but nada. Reinstalling apps, starting afresh all that stuff. No clue. Any help?

Guest Kanzuke

I haven't used MO, but I know one of it's features is it installs all your mods and runs the game from a different directory than E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\. I've heard that this means you have to load FNIS and LOOT within MO so it actually looks in the right places, so it's possible you have the file, but it just isn't where FNIS is looking

If you have no luck there, I have dogbehavior.hkx, dogbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt and FNIS_SexLabCreature_dog_Behavior.hkx in the folder you listed, so I could host them somewhere and you could place them yourself, but I imagine that isn't the only missing file, just the first.

The solution may be to leave the relevant mods installed with NMM in the main directory, I've heard of other people needing to do this, so maybe it's the same case here.

Archived