framework 1.58b problematics

Hey guys,sry to start up yet another topic about this but i havent found anything that directly relates to my problem ( dont have all that great of an understanding of the whole modding scene,so i might have missed a solution for this by not knowings its reffering to this issue)

The problem i am having is as follows :

As soon as i add the framework 1.58b files to skyrim a bunch of issues appear,first one being that i cant launch skyrim what so ever trough the skse loader (TESV appears in task manager and howers there with around 40k memory usage and thats it).

For some reason,putting the skse loader compatibility to win 95 allowed me to run skyrim,but the real issues presented them selves once i got in.

An error pops up telling me that the framework requires papyrus 2.2 (which i have) and/or a certain .dll isnt where its supposed to be (which i checked,its there).

The strangest of all things is,once the framework files are added to skyrim suddenly even ECE isnt able to work properly,telling me it cant read an certain skse plugin.

Im forced to remove framework and re-install skse to be able to get ECE working again,which is strange to me since i see no relation between the two (framework and ECE),which sort of tells me that its skse thats the actual problem.

Does any1 have even the slighest idea whats going on?

About your first problem that cannot start Skyrim, maybe you can try to use this file instead of one that packaged with Sexlab 1.58b.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v158b-updated-0701/?p=847429

Don't use ECE myself but I guess some plugins (inside SKSE\plugins folder) may get overwritten during Sexlab installation.  You may need to copy the file from ECE back again.

Archived