Im in need of desperate help... :(

Mailamea

So ive been using FCOM for a long time and have no problems with it along side with over 60+ mods.

Then when i started playing i now have missing meshes.

The missing mesh is from "Iron Blade" a shield item as a blade.

I dont know what mod is it from thats why i cant fix it.

Does anyone know where the "iron blade" or other blade items that can be used as a shield/block item belong to what mod?

Thanks

So ive been using FCOM for a long time and have no problems with it along side with over 60+ mods.

Then when i started playing i now have missing meshes.

The missing mesh is from "Iron Blade" a shield item as a blade.

I dont know what mod is it from thats why i cant fix it.

Does anyone know where the "iron blade" or other blade items that can be used as a shield/block item belong to what mod?

Thanks

Personally I don't use FCOM, but does it include Armamentarium? I do use that, separately, and it includes offhand weapons. If that doesn't help, you can try FormID Finder. It will allow you to find details on just about anything in the game, including what mod it comes from.

to import the face of an npc using wryebash you have to clone the npc, press the console button, then select the npc you want then insert this command "createfullactorcopy" and press enter, that done (you will see a copy of the selected npc), save your game (with f5 if you want to), now shut-down oblivion (not necessary, but avoids crashes), select the save game you want to import the face into, right click on it and select "import face", a new window will open, select the save game you just made or the quicksave in case you made the save game with f5, and select the name of the npc (will be added due to the clone), now mark race & gender (very important) and press import (the name of your savegame would not be changed but once you start the game with that save file your face and gender will be the ones of the npc you choosed, you can change your name using console commands if you so desire), now just one more thing... if for whatever reason your race changed out of the 10 vanilla races range you cannot do boethia daedric quest unless you changed your race to any vanilla race, do the quest and then go back to your edited npc race), that said, have fun

P.S. when you get back to the save game you made the clone in, be sure to get rid of it by console, select the clone character(easy to spot, the id should start with ff when you select it) and use the command "deletefullactorcopy" to get rid of it (for a strange reason clones become headless due to not recognizing the race they come from, don´t panic, just delete them)

Archived