Help Needed: Why does my character controls lock up after sex?

TwilightDB

Okay, I'm stumped with why this happens.  I've got the following mods loaded in Skyrim:

- Sexlab Framework v.158b

- Sexlab Defeat v5b3

- Sexlab Aroused v20140124

- Devious Devices v2.8.0

- Devious Devices Assets v2.8.1

- Devious Devices Expansion

- Deviously Helpless v1.13a

What happens is that when I'm attacking creatures/bandits and the worn Devious Devices causes my equiped weapon to disarm giving say the bandit/s the opportunity to go Deviously Helpless on me  or if I get overwhelmed and get defeated then Sexlab Defeat kicks in.

In both cases, after the sex occurs when I get back up and auto-redress, my character controls locks up for example, no crouching, no walking, no inventory, no re-arming, no camera control, no compass and I'm left standing or sitting there idling for awhile until I reload the last save.  In both cases, no additional Devious Devices Assets were added onto my character as far as I can see.

Did I miss checking or off-checking a option in any of the mods I've installed?

It's just irritating to just look at my character doing the idling animation while everything else in the world continues on with whatever it's doing.

Any insight to help me to fix this would be appreciated, afterall, I would like to eventually get away if given the opportunity. :lol:

It has something to do with the free camera. Others can give more info. The settings in the game has in the past so I have read caused this problem. You get locked up and cannot pull out weapons and move or do anything and nothing can fix it barring going back to a previous save. There is a mod that was advised that gives you what you are looking for without the occasional lockups.

It has something to do with the free camera. Others can give more info. The settings in the game has in the past so I have read caused this problem. You get locked up and cannot pull out weapons and move or do anything and nothing can fix it barring going back to a previous save. There is a mod that was advised that gives you what you are looking for without the occasional lockups.

It's the mod cameras that is causing this or the vanilla Skyrim camera doing it?  Just for clarification. :)

its something in aroused that does it once satisfied it causes control to lock so you cant use spells but it wares off after a while something to do with the satisfied status

That's not good, Urag locked her up tight and she can't remove the Cursed Soul gem plugs inside of her which is keeping her highly aroused. :-/

Did you get equipped with a blindfold and/or armbinder by any chance? The default blindfold setting in DDi on it allows you to move in first person for example.

If not, posting your papyrus log would help.

And also, like mentioned, using free camera when animations/camera changes are triggered by mods can cause it as well.

It's the mod cameras that is causing this or the vanilla Skyrim camera doing it?  Just for clarification. :)

I have that constantly if I am in free camera mode when sexlab animation finishes. Every single time. 

Pretty annoying, but I can avoid it.

Yea that is the issue. Something with the free camera mode in sexlab. See if there is another mod that can be used in its' place and use it instead. Check out SexLab OP and thread. I am pretty sure I seen something there r/t  this. Sorry can't help you more as I am not using that mod right now.

I was getting this but I didnt have any Devious Devices mods installed. It seemed to me it was related to interruptions to sex animations. I could get it to happen by pressing E to talk to the NPC involved in the scene. I get it rarely so its hard to pinpoint the cause.

I have that constantly if I am in free camera mode when sexlab animation finishes. Every single time. 

Pretty annoying, but I can avoid it.

Yea that is the issue. Something with the free camera mode in sexlab. See if there is another mod that can be used in its' place and use it instead. Check out SexLab OP and thread. I am pretty sure I seen something there r/t  this. Sorry can't help you more as I am not using that mod right now.

I use Screenshot Assist to manually toggle between Freecam and regular Cam between animations. As long as I have it toggled to normal before the animations finish, I'm golden. 

• 8 months later...

Try pressing Numpad 3 to enable the freecam. You should then be able to save game and reload that save. Once loaded, press Numpad 3 again to reset to normal camera and you might be ok. It works for me.

I know this post is nearing a year old but THANK YOU!

Suddenly had this issue start happening and this fixes it!

Archived