lol me to man, i guess im trying to make less bustie mods to descensitice these people so they get into the scene :)  hey i wanted to get you opion, im trying to clean up the pubic region from the origonal and update it a bit,  heres a pic: the old ones are on the right and the new owns on the left.  ya any critisizem would be greatly appreciated

Screenshot_39_zps7984efcb.png

o ya and fyi, if you didnt tell me that the mods were switched idd probably have never figured it out so ty

one and a while i come out with different armor converions, and sometimes i edit different bodys and also weight their breasts and such,  im trying to transfer over into animations esspcially the ones related to combat like magic casting crawling, spells, melle ext. for more endowed wemon so there are less clipping issuses.  to be honest i understand 3ds max well but applying the nif files to a running proglem is a little hard for me. so follower mods i cant do and others like thet