emoboy01

Can someone help me make a transformation mod, that has loot, dragon shouts, map check, enabling magic, namely destruction, conjuration, alteration. Basically a mod that makes transformation have everything you can normally do but without being able to equip weapons. There is a mod on nexus called werewolf loot by opensource634 that sorta enable shout, and loot, but has a weapon enable glitch thing. Hopefully this can help as a start.

And also if anyone would be kind enough to help me edit Serana secret by sagittarius22 with little tweaks so that Serana has a 30 percent chance to transform into vampire lord when entering combat, and a 58 percent chance to transform when character transforms into vampire lord? And if it does not work help me make it work?

If necessary I will donate to whoever is motivated to help me or show me how to make edit or a guide to it...

Archived