ENB Subsurface Scattering and Eyes/Facepaints

Nazgren

Hi

As the title suggests, im having an issue with My ENB's Subsurface Scattering interacting with my Eyes and Facepaints.

My Facepaints go from being pure black (000000) to bright red and my eyes become incredibly dark. Some detail in them is still visible so i know its not the sunken/missing eye bug. However one strange thing i have noticed is that the Half-Blind eyes, AKA the eyes where one is normal and the other is Pure (mostly) white are unaffected. I assume that whatever allows both eyes to have different textures makes them unable to be affected by Subsurface scattering. 

My Subsurface scattering settings are:

IgnoreWeatherSystem=false
Quality=0
Radius=5.0
Amount=1.0
EpidermalAmount=4.0
SubdermalAmount=12.0
EpidermalDiffuseSaturation=0.0
SubdermalDiffuseSaturation=0.9
EpidermalMix=0.5
SubdermalMix=0.5
SubdermalTranslucency=0.3
SubdermalPhase=0.0

Is there any way to make the ENB ignore Eyes and Facepaint for Subsurface Scattering? I would rather not turn it off completely because the difference in skin color is massive but having the weird looking eyes/paint is going to bug me massively.
Thanks

Archived