Better beast races?

magicman123

skagg, i think he doesn't like furry creatures... or lore orcs... i don't see the problem with argonians, even so i could work on them later... this is what i have soo far, in the mod i first remade wood elves, then i did this to khajit and orcs, because i love both races (and Boethia doesn't like any custom race, selfish daedric bitch), i took and recolored thabaxi skin to make it look khajiti'er, then i just exchanged their head for ren's, did the same with orcs... and here we go

ScreenShot4-1.jpg

you do not believe my wild amazoness is a khajit?, here we go

[spoiler= "shun the non-believer...shuuuunnnn-a"]ScreenShot5-1.jpg

and dis is an orc mon

ScreenShot2.jpg

my mod asks for only one thing... well, okay two things but those are easy to find

1.- beautiful people 2ch version 1.4 & ++ & 1.7 (very optional)

2.- skimpy armor with BBB (nor really neccesary, but i could bet magicman would like to see their curves)

i put everything else this needs in just one .rar, maybe i should take my time to put 2ch hairs on every orc and khajit ingame, but i like their funny hairdos

=A= you ..destroyed the very prespective of an orc lady mon.

i just did a change of head mesh, i like the old orcs but their faces are soo hard to play around with, so i normally just make them younger, choose a hair and go to play around with them, sadly this also changes the orc male head :P, the grey prince looks stunning tough

skagg' date=' i think he doesn't like furry creatures... or lore orcs... i don't see the problem with argonians, even so i could work on them later... this is what i have soo far, in the mod i first remade wood elves, then i did this to khajit and orcs, because i love both races (and Boethia doesn't like any custom race, selfish daedric bitch), i took and recolored thabaxi skin to make it look khajiti'er, then i just exchanged their head for ren's, did the same with orcs... and here we go

[img']http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc29/Blackfire_of_Tamaran/ScreenShot4-1.jpg[/img]

you do not believe my wild amazoness is a khajit?, here we go

[spoiler= "shun the non-believer...shuuuunnnn-a"]ScreenShot5-1.jpg

And where would one download such a mod?

and dis is an orc mon

ScreenShot2.jpg

my mod asks for only one thing... well, okay two things but those are easy to find

1.- beautiful people 2ch version 1.4 & ++ & 1.7 (very optional)

2.- skimpy armor with BBB (nor really neccesary, but i could bet magicman would like to see their curves)

i put everything else this needs in just one .rar, maybe i should take my time to put 2ch hairs on every orc and khajit ingame, but i like their funny hairdos

Archived