Jump to content

What sexlab mod adds music at the start of sex?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Occasionally at the start of a sex scene some loud random song starts playing most notably gangnam style and I'm having difficulty tracking it down.  I've searched as much as I could on LL and couldn't find it.  I've went through most my mods and searched for a music folder and couldn't find what I'm looking for because I'm guessing its packed in a BSA.  I know with TDF prostitution you can add music to dances but I haven't done that yet and I thought it only plays during dances. My sexlab mods aree..

 

Framework 1.58b

SL Aroused

SL Sound FX Replacer

Gag SFX

SL Solutions

SLUtil

TDF Prostitution

Sanguine Debauchery

Defeat v5b3.1

Devious Devices assets/integrations

Captured Dreams

DD Restrained 10.

More Nasty Critters 4.0

 

I may be missing some but I didn't want to spam you guys with around 400 mods was just hoping someone knows which mod does this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...