Spider

lorm42

Hmm,

with a little search you can get a "complete" monster model, with a nice booner, for all creatures that are supported by SexLab with the exception of the spider, i once had a model with a ugly little thing but i lost it.

Can i ask someone with a little more skill in 3d modeling than little Lorm to generate a "complete" spider ?.. or if available share it with me ?

Hmm,

with a little search you can get a "complete" monster model, with a nice booner, for all creatures that are supported by SexLab with the exception of the spider, i once had a model with a ugly little thing but i lost it.

Can i ask someone with a little more skill in 3d modeling than little Lorm to generate a "complete" spider ?.. or if available share it with me ?

My Spiders come with penetrators.....

Beastiality Animation Pack

Beastiality Extras

Creature Features

Creature Features Penis Patch

Yer welcome!

:D

Not sure about the bigger unit, but the same thing happened to me recently with losing the "ugly little thing" model that previously worked. I'm not entirely sure and have not corrected the issue, but I believe the 'More Nasty Critters' mod is actually the culprit of this change.

As far as replacement units go however, I do not believe any have been released aside from that one which looks like a stinger.

Archived