Good mods for video's?

WiCloud

Hey! I've posted 2 video's on a Vaalsark playthrough my name is WiCloud735 on YT. I've reviewed my last 2 videos and the colors are way too dull...i have vanilla after all. I have 103 mods installed and yet not a single ENB mod and very little immersion. Most of it is miscellaneous like race mods and their requirements, about 8 armor mods and only 1 weapon mod. Nothing interesting sadly...so if anyone knows anything on how to make a playthrough more fun with mods give me some suggestions? This isn't really for getting lots of viewers i just want the playthroughs to be more fun. 

My Computer is a quad core

AMD A6-3650 APU with Radeon

HD Graphics 2.60 GHZ

RAM 8.00 GB

Don't know what ENB's i can run without it hurting my performance and/or FPS.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 11 to edit my videos in which the first is 1080p and the other was until i compressed it again with another Video Editor. It took 5 hours to get my first skyrim video to upload on Youtube but only an hour for the second video. Don't know how to use Sony Vegas yet but im learning. I learned how to render..but that takes hours too. Im hoping i can make some fun walkthroughs. I know there are tons of them but i wanted to try it anyways.

I run the RealVision ENB with the Sexy CIties (Whiterun, Solitude) mods, Enhanced Towns and Villages, and Seasons of Skyrim Summer Edition.  That should get you started.  

Realvision won't run for me....after being told i can run it my skyrim crashes on menu so i had to delete it. that Lush trees mod i installed hurt my FPS a lot but my performance is still good. I guess i can try enhancing the towns and trying that seasons mod. But im going to delete the lushtrees and find an ENB that i can run.

What video card do you have? I have a GeForce 660 Ti.  I would have to check, but I'm pretty sure I run all of the mods except for the ones tagged FPS.

I have...AMD Radeon HD 6500 Series with 4095 MB of total memory. Im not sure why RealVision crashes on me....

Archived