How to use Flying Mod?

I tried the mod out earlier and it definitiely works fine. You learn the Spell and then use it. I would recommend getting the Config-Spellbook to get the configuration-menu. I think the default setting is that you need to absorb a Dragon Soul to unlock the Spell, maybe that's your problem?

As said, you need to run FNIS and have SKSE. Are you using a custom Race? Custom Animation Path perhaps?

I tried the mod out earlier and it definitiely works fine. You learn the Spell and then use it. I would recommend getting the Config-Spellbook to get the configuration-menu. I think the default setting is that you need to absorb a Dragon Soul to unlock the Spell, maybe that's your problem?

As said, you need to run FNIS and have SKSE. Are you using a custom Race? Custom Animation Path perhaps?

Actually I have not completed most of the game yet and certainly have not absorbed a Dragon Soul. Are you 100% sure one needs to have consumed the Dragon Soul to be able to fly?

Yes, I have already run FNIS and obviously have SKSE.

Actually I have not completed most of the game yet and certainly have not absorbed a Dragon Soul. Are you 100% sure one needs to have consumed the Dragon Soul to be able to fly?

From the Modpage:

*Update V0.875:

-The power now will consume a dragon soul to run, you can toggle this off from the config menu.

Open console, type "help flying" and get the config spellbook. In the configmenu you can toggle the soul-requirement off among other things. Maybe that will fix it. :)

From the Modpage:

*Update V0.875:

-The power now will consume a dragon soul to run, you can toggle this off from the config menu.

Open console, type "help flying" and get the config spellbook. In the configmenu you can toggle the soul-requirement off among other things. Maybe that will fix it. :)

What config menu? SkyUI mod configuration? Don't see any Flying Mod settings there.

What config menu? SkyUI mod configuration? Don't see any Flying Mod settings there.

Nono, this Mod has no MCM-Menu unfortunately. You can get a Spell called Flying Config that opens a Menu.

Step 1: open console

Step 2: type = help flying

Step 3: retrieve the RefID code of the Spell "Flying Configuration"

Step 4: type = player.addSpell xxxxxxxx (where xxxxxxx is the code above)

close console

You should have a new Power in your Magics Menu that, when triggered, opens a conig Menu. It's a bit oldschool but what can you do.

Nono, this Mod has no MCM-Menu unfortunately. You can get a Spell called Flying Config that opens a Menu.

Step 1: open console

Step 2: type = help flying

Step 3: retrieve the RefID code of the Spell "Flying Configuration"

Step 4: type = player.addSpell xxxxxxxx (where xxxxxxx is the code above)

close console

You should have a new Power in your Magics Menu that, when triggered, opens a conig Menu. It's a bit oldschool but what can you do.

I know all that.

The Spell is a power so hit "Z" or whatever to use it, mod never works for me, I always just no-clip :P

This is what I actually wanted to know.

Archived