Vindictus Mod Collection

The Bloodprince armor is enchanted which makes it cause my character to have a shadow appearance which defeats the purpose of wearing the armor as it is not visible and is found under the Misc tab in crafting instead of steel with the rest of the set' date=' just wanted to report this bug which may very well be on my end only

[/quote']

Yea that was me messing around with it checking things out, I didn't remove it before I went out of town, I'll fix that today.

Alright.. Ummm I've downloaded the Vindictus Pack and extracted it all and stuff I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something because my blacksmithing skill is 100 and I looked in the steel and everything else nothing besides the vanilla armors and weapons come up so ether the pack is missing alot of files or i did something terribly wrong..

well to "make sure" you put it in right. type in console: help "[hero]" and you should have the complete list. If it doesn't then you didn't put it in right. Also they "should" be under studded armor if I remember right.

The Bloodprince armor is enchanted which makes it cause my character to have a shadow appearance which defeats the purpose of wearing the armor as it is not visible and is found under the Misc tab in crafting instead of steel with the rest of the set' date=' just wanted to report this bug which may very well be on my end only

[/quote']

Yea that was me messing around with it checking things out, I didn't remove it before I went out of town, I'll fix that today.

Alright.. Ummm I've downloaded the Vindictus Pack and extracted it all and stuff I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something because my blacksmithing skill is 100 and I looked in the steel and everything else nothing besides the vanilla armors and weapons come up so ether the pack is missing alot of files or i did something terribly wrong..

well to "make sure" you put it in right. type in console: help "[hero]" and you should have the complete list. If it doesn't then you didn't put it in right. Also they "should" be under studded armor if I remember right.

Yep I've tried the console: help thing all it does it show:Blahblahblah Hero of Sovengrade Blah.. I also tried putting the console command in player.additem XXXXXXXX.. and nothing >:\

Sorry for my "absence" I was out of town for a few weeks visiting my father and family + a wedding' date=' I'll be picking up where I left off on this pack.

1. The de-coloration I can honestly do nothing about because that is a "texture" related issue that I can not fix. I mainly resolve issues like your next two.

2. This might have been a small setting/step I have overlooked. Each piece of armor has about 10 steps/settings each. So with about 8 sets of armor with 4-6 files/pieces of armor, I'll easily loose track or miss a few things. I'll check into this.

3. This is a issue similar to number 2. It "might" be a small setting I overlooked. For each piece of armor, I have to tell the engine(what the game itself runs on) what that item is, what it does, what part of the body it covers ect ect. If it does cover a portion of the body and I do not tell skyrim that it does, it'll appear invisible or not show. "normally" If its invisible, that means it not loading right or thats "not" what its suppose to cover.

Not all of the armors "cover" the same portions of the body. One armor set has the chest piece that covers the arms down to the hands, so I have to tell skyrim thats what it covers, but most armors don't cover down to the hands. So its a matter of trial and error of "getting it to show ingame, then finding out which part of the body it's "suppose" to cover."

So my normal testing process of armors are to make a few changes, go ingame and check it, get out, fix, go back in. Repeat till its all fixed. So again, 2 and 3 are pretty much the same. It just a setting I missed somewhere.

Sorry for the rambling!

[/quote']

It's not a problem at all. I'm glad you replied. Some of the armor sets I have used from this mod do work beautifully and others like I mentioned before have those clipping, discoloration issues that look cool when the armor is completely equipped. The only armor that I can't get to look nice is the Shining Will Set just because the skin turns that peachy color. Another question I had, Did you import all these Vindictus armor sets into Skyrim? If so THANKS A TON! :)

Is there something wrong with the Vindictus Package? I installed the Herose.bsa and Herose.esp in the Data folder. Made sure they're enabled in Data Files. When I go to craft them, the items show up on the list but there's no model or texture visible to the right. I even tried adding the items to my inventory through console command, but when I equip the armor sets, it just makes my character invisible. Any way to fix it?

Yep I've tried the console: help thing all it does it show:Blahblahblah Hero of Sovengrade Blah.. I also tried putting the console command in player.additem XXXXXXXX.. and nothing >:\

So you put the Hero.bsa and .esp in the data folder? Because if their not showing up after typing exactly > help "[hero]"

then I have no idea why. If they are not showing up after you type that in' date=' that means the game is not loading it or you have it in the wrong place.

The armors all start with [Hero'] in front of their name, so typing--> help "[hero]" alone should bring up anything with [hero] in it. So you should not get anything else except the armors if you type it in as I have.

It's not a problem at all. I'm glad you replied. Some of the armor sets I have used from this mod do work beautifully and others like I mentioned before have those clipping, discoloration issues that look cool when the armor is completely equipped. The only armor that I can't get to look nice is the Shining Will Set just because the skin turns that peachy color. Another question I had, Did you import all these Vindictus armor sets into Skyrim? If so THANKS A TON! :)

Np, I just do what I can. In some cases there is clipping in which the mesh itself was scaled wrong (not by me nor do I know how) so there will be clipping from that. And no, I did not import the models, I simply made them stand alone. Which means it does not "replace" armors, they are new armors added.

Is there something wrong with the Vindictus Package? I installed the Herose.bsa and Herose.esp in the Data folder. Made sure they're enabled in Data Files. When I go to craft them' date=' the items show up on the list but there's no model or texture visible to the right. I even tried adding the items to my inventory through console command, but when I equip the armor sets, it just makes my character invisible. Any way to fix it?

[/quote']

There is nothing wrong with package. That is simply because the armors are not "centered" in those views, meaning the smithing and inventory views of the armors. This is something I have yet to figure out as to "how" to make them center. So, atm, I don't know what to do to fix that.

What Race are you using and what armors. I have tried all the armors currently in there on my Woodelf and they work just fine. I need details.

-What armors are not showing up on what gender and race(that you are using).

i have turn on the console and type showracemenu but the texture didn't appear? how to fix it??:s

Try again? This is an issue outside of my knowledge or ability to fix. That is an engine/game issue of the textures not loading, not the mod.

There is nothing wrong with package. That is simply because the armors are not "centered" in those views, meaning the smithing and inventory views of the armors. This is something I have yet to figure out as to "how" to make them center. So, atm, I don't know what to do to fix that.

What Race are you using and what armors. I have tried all the armors currently in there on my Woodelf and they work just fine. I need details.

-What armors are not showing up on what gender and race(that you are using).

I'm using a male Nord and used the console command to equip the armor sets to see if any of them show up, and none of them do. They still turn my character invisible.

Where did you put the mod then? Because that means the engine is not loading the mod. I will still double check to make sure it is set to nords as well. I can literally apply any armor to any npc thats a "race" this includes animals ect ect. So I have to go through a BIG list and find all the playable races. So, with that, i might have missed the nord race.

Where did you put the mod then? Because that means the engine is not loading the mod. I will still double check to make sure it is set to nords as well. I can literally apply any armor to any npc thats a "race" this includes animals ect ect. So I have to go through a BIG list and find all the playable races. So, with that, i might have missed the nord race.

I put the mods in the steam/steamapp/commen/Skyrim/data. I assume that's where they go because that's where I put all the other .esp and .bsa files.

Where did you put the mod then? Because that means the engine is not loading the mod. I will still double check to make sure it is set to nords as well. I can literally apply any armor to any npc thats a "race" this includes animals ect ect. So I have to go through a BIG list and find all the playable races. So' date=' with that, i might have missed the nord race. [/quote']

I put the mods in the steam/steamapp/commen/Skyrim/data. I assume that's where they go because that's where I put all the other .esp and .bsa files.

I'm about finish going through them one by one to make sure the nord race is assigned properly. But to me, imo, it seems like the BSA is just not being loaded. Is it also checked in the load order too using either Nexus Mod manager or the Launcher? Could be another missed thing.

Where did you put the mod then? Because that means the engine is not loading the mod. I will still double check to make sure it is set to nords as well. I can literally apply any armor to any npc thats a "race" this includes animals ect ect. So I have to go through a BIG list and find all the playable races. So' date=' with that, i might have missed the nord race. [/quote']

I'm about finish going through them one by one to make sure the nord race is assigned properly. But to me, imo, it seems like the BSA is just not being loaded. Is it also checked in the load order too using either Nexus Mod manager or the Launcher? Could be another missed thing.

Yep, it's checked in the Data Files. Even tried loading it with loose files checked, and nothing changes. Still getting the same thing. Going to try with the Mod Manager now.

Edit: Checked with NMM. Still getting the same issue.

Finally got it to work. Used the BSA extractor to extract the meshes and textures from the .bsa file. The only one that still has the problem though is the Fallen Angel gear (tested on female Altmer). Not too worried about it though. At least most of it's working now. Thanks for all the help.

excellent set but is there any way that the dl link can be internal to this site? only reason i'm askin is bc the internet i have here blocks mediafire and i really want these mods, pretty much spent the better part of a month trying to get around it... kinda sad i know but what else do i have to spend my time on. if anyone can figure this out it'd be greatly appreciated.

This is in regards to the legendaryG or ep9&e10 armor. Does anyone have the textures for the one on the right? You see the inner part of the pants are black while the one on the left the inner part is white. I like the way the one on the right looks with the mostly black pants. The one for dl on the first page is for the one on the left (mostly white pants).

compare.jpg

forgive my simple mind but im lost XD. I Dled the Vindictus package and the mixed esp one and while i read about using the console command help hero 4 and that the armors are in crafting im looking for more clarification on that. So! =)

Are all the armors only obtainable through crafting?

I tried the console command but im not sure it worked, i got some weird numbers of npcs.

Do i need to DL more or is the Package enough?