Adenz's Follower

hey adenz , how do I dl or use  the options folder on the 3 sisters I think it was? because I can't get them to work atm, as in I ctd when I enter dragon bridge tavern, so wanted to try them out as well. faries I can get to work, the jorrvasker twins I can get to work, haven't tried marie rose and elsa/anna out yet. I do have an xpms skeleton, but I don't know how to make it bpp or tbbp,

also how do I pronounce the nhi twins names?

@rwhe, yes, that clothing has a different body types with her default Body, it does not fit her arms, try to give her any gloves/arm bands, which are UNP/UNPB, it will cover that "broken Arm" :D

@Kyndig, when you install 3 sisters by default, you have to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton-XPMS, If not, it will CTD when you enter  into dragon bridge tavern.

to use Options folder - UNPB body (non-BBP/TBBP), just copy & replace files, copy femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif & replace them in folder:
meshes\actors\character\3sisters

"Nhi" is Vietnamese name, it means Young :D
"Tuyết" means snow, "Tâm" means the same heart or warm heart or some thing like that  :)

adenz  I do have xp32's maximum skeleton  installed, but did you mean the extended version of the skeleton? because I think only the extended version is tbbp compatible, but i'll try again.

where is the options file located? because all I get is some advertisement about options folder when I click on it.

hey adenz I finally got the 3 sisters to work, seems a follower mod of megan fox I had downloaded was maybe interfering with the 3 sisters and another mod I got from here, once I uninstalled the megan fox one, the 3 sisters and other one works.

• 5 weeks later...

I was wondering if you could make an optional look for Marie to look like Marie Rose DeadMan Wonderland? I think this is for DOA5.

- about Marie's Face: sorry, i can't change her Face to look like DOA5, this's the best that i can do :D

- about White hair: you can install Marie Rose wig OR [HDT-PE]Maire Rose_Physical wig, then just give her the MarieRoseWig White (item).

Here's Marie Rose wig (None HDT ver)

https://www.mediafire.com/?r7j2gvfoal77mfg

and [HDT-PE]Maire Rose_Physical wig by MortredL

https://www.mediafire.com/?vqy0tkz570py9bq

(include 5 colors of Marie rose wig) ~ help MarieRoseWig to get ID --> player.additem

- about outfit: Marie Rose DeadMan Wonderland - Shiro Suit

it's simple for exchanging her armor with other one, you can give her the armor what you want to put on.

here's Shiro Suit (Deadman Wonderland) - Convert by R0R0N0

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/15822104.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1k6w6dr38dhk7t

Build at normal forge in leather Section or type "help shiro" in console command

i can make an optional for Marie to change Default outfit (Shiro Suit) but i think  it's unessential :D

My Test: Shiro Suit + MarieRoseWig White HDT

14980065098_e7e4936bf5_o.jpg

14979977010_fbddc0845f_o.jpg

14979976750_312c9be223_o.jpg

:D

I was wondering if you could make an optional look for Marie to look like Marie Rose DeadMan Wonderland? I think this is for DOA5.

- about Marie's Face: sorry, i can't change her Face to look like DOA5, this's the best that i can do :D

- about White hair: you can install Marie Rose wig OR [HDT-PE]Maire Rose_Physical wig, then just give her the MarieRoseWig White (item).

Here's Marie Rose wig (None HDT ver)

https://www.mediafire.com/?r7j2gvfoal77mfg

and [HDT-PE]Maire Rose_Physical wig by MortredL

https://www.mediafire.com/?vqy0tkz570py9bq

(include 5 colors of Marie rose wig) ~ help MarieRoseWig to get ID --> player.additem

- about outfit: Marie Rose DeadMan Wonderland - Shiro Suit

it's simple for exchanging her armor with other one, you can give her the armor what you want to put on.

here's Shiro Suit (Deadman Wonderland) - Convert by R0R0N0

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/15822104.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1k6w6dr38dhk7t

Build at normal forge in leather Section or type "help shiro" in console command

i can make an optional for Marie to change Default outfit (Shiro Suit) but i think  it's unessential :D

My Test: Shiro Suit + MarieRoseWig White HDT

14980065098_e7e4936bf5_o.jpg

14979977010_fbddc0845f_o.jpg

14979976750_312c9be223_o.jpg

:D

lol looks like some other ppl like the idea on your blog. ok but there was one other thing I wanted to ask how do you get the Japanese voice to work? I took the esp that was in the options file and put it in my data files but her lips just started moving with no voice and the dialogue changed as well to something default Lydia or any house carl would say. oh by the way I don't know if it is for DOA5 I just found it by accident searching for this mod.

@ RengendZ1
You have to take all files in options folder Japanese child voice (just not only the esp), make sure you put Sound folder in your data files.
Data\
         Sound\Voice\skyrim.esm\marierosevoice\
         adenz_MarieRose.esp

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to disable marie roses shout skills? She inadvertantly shouted at some enemies and one of my followers that I picked up recently got clipped by it, and so decided he didn't like that and started to attack her, and since marie rose is such a pushover character as it is, she murdered him....

Marie Rose is a liability with that shout ability.

Is there a way to disable marie roses shout skills? She inadvertantly shouted at some enemies and one of my followers that I picked up recently got clipped by it, and so decided he didn't like that and started to attack her, and since marie rose is such a pushover character as it is, she murdered him....

You could use TES5Edit to remove her shouts. It's what I did for Tam's abilities. 

You could use TES5Edit to remove her shouts. It's what I did for Tam's abilities. 

hmm, I may have to learn how to do that with tes5edit, besides doing the usual cleaning with one of those online guides.

um, is there a tutorial out there of how to do this?

First thank you for these mods.

There seems to be a problem with the Fairy Follower Guardian Circle

I'm getting this error

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] adenz_FairyFollowers.esp
[00:00]                         FormID -> [0200C49A] <Error: Could not be resolved>
[00:00]                       Above errors were found in :Object v2
[00:00]                     Above errors were found in :Object Union
[00:00]                   Above errors were found in :Value
[00:00]                 Above errors were found in :Property
[00:00]               Above errors were found in :Properties
[00:00]             Above errors were found in :Script
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :Scripts
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Data
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :az_FairyCircleFFSelf01 "Guardian Circle" [MGEF:020012D2]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "MGEF"
[00:00] Above errors were found in :[02] adenz_FairyFollowers.esp

GuardianCircleHazard has a formID of 000E0CD3 but I'm not entirely sure that is the right value to plug in.  I went ahead and plugged in the Form ID for az_FairyCircleHazard01 "Fairy Circle Hazard" [HAZD:020012D4]  hopefully that was the right choice.  If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

Saw your BangTam followers in some ENB screenshots (TNG ENB), asked author about armor and he pointed me to you. Thanks for the idea in the readme for personal use of the armor. I'll give that a try, but I would strongly urge you to consider releasing the armor by itself. Especially the Tam Nhi one (the one with the corset, see-thru chainmail, and dark fur collar). Do some other body conversions of it, think it might be a big hit.

Thanks again for your work

hmm, I may have to learn how to do that with tes5edit, besides doing the usual cleaning with one of those online guides.

um, is there a tutorial out there of how to do this?

Do you have the "In combat, mistakes happen, forgive and forget" enabled in the You know.. dialogue (think its part of UFO) for your other follower, might be an easy solution if it's not enabled.

• 4 weeks later...