Race

baltic1284

I need help getting my race off the ground fi anyone can help I have Textures and Meshes built up and ready. But I need help attaching theme to the race I would like created I have a few proto attempmts but nothing beyond that guys. If you would like to help please post here or PM either or. Tried asking on Nuxes and you can guess what happened. Not trying to break rules but I would like help getting my race off the ground please. The pics are prototypes froma kid that was trying to help but then tried to rip theme off PLEASE help that si all I am asking been trying for 2 years just need some help.

post-422345-0-94308300-1404284772_thumb.jpg

post-422345-0-44200000-1404284774_thumb.jpg

What are you talking .....first  look it's from Nexus. Are you say it's your race ??????

Long story tryst me Nuska gave me permission to use some her or his work to create my own race he or she gave me textures and meshes to finish, I did that, then he or he nuska said was done playing so abandoned the mod I then found a person to help that one tried to steal the work we had they added the finished tectures and meshes I finshed up and had a prototype the ones picture wise are an older Nuska vertion I do have the prototype that person that was helping me have anymore. The one on nexus is the Dagi Raht a different race all together some what same meshes and textures but different race. Tisi one I changed to look more cat like nuska wanted originally as a new Ohmes Raht but I am renaming theme the Vabi-Raht ( owned ones) in the Kkajiit language. All I need is a person to help me get theme on a race and see what changes need be made and what other fixes I need to do before release. That is the long story form orginal post forgot to do that part. And mention Nuska and such sorry for the confustion.

Long story tryst me Nuska gave me permission to use some her or his work to create my own race he or she gave me textures and meshes to finish, I did that, then he or he nuska said was done playing so abandoned the mod I then found a person to help that one tried to steal the work we had they added the finished tectures and meshes I finshed up and had a prototype the ones picture wise are an older Nuska vertion I do have the prototype that person that was helping me have anymore. The one on nexus is the Dagi Raht a different race all together some what same meshes and textures but different race. Tisi one I changed to look more cat like nuska wanted originally as a new Ohmes Raht but I am renaming theme the Vabi-Raht ( owned ones) in the Kkajiit language. All I need is a person to help me get theme on a race and see what changes need be made and what other fixes I need to do before release. That is the long story form orginal post forgot to do that part. And mention Nuska and such sorry for the confustion.

You sure Nuska gave you the permission to upload a new race with all of his/her meshes and textures with only a minor tweaking on the face ? 

You sure Nuska gave you the permission to upload a new race with all of his/her meshes and textures with only a minor tweaking on the face ? 

yep I asked she he she said yes I could use em to make my own race only tweek I made was made the coloras slight ly better only other tweek I like to make is the ears if needed I am just looking if someone can help me get the mashes and textures on the race and such I asked in a m off of nexus and he she said go ahead she didn't mind he she left the project and didn't mind.

"Character Mod Resource Pack" by Nuska on the Nexus. Apparently I'm not allowed to post links or I would put the link here, but it's in Modder's Resources. It includes those files they're using as well as some others posted for free use by any one. "THESE ARE ALL FREE-TO-USE MODDER'S RESOURCES." from the page. Just thought I'd let people know that this person is correct that they have permission (as does every one else) to use these and a few other resources that Nuska is no longer using.

"Character Mod Resource Pack" by Nuska on the Nexus. Apparently I'm not allowed to post links or I would put the link here, but it's in Modder's Resources. It includes those files they're using as well as some others posted for free use by any one. "THESE ARE ALL FREE-TO-USE MODDER'S RESOURCES." from the page. Just thought I'd let people know that this person is correct that they have permission (as does every one else) to use these and a few other resources that Nuska is no longer using.

yep yep thanky ou very uch but I also got a PM from the nuska about it and it says you may use these textures and meshes as you wish they are modders resource not 100 complete but most are there may need work and tweeking but you have my permission. SO I tweeked theme but I have no way of attaching theme so the my vertion of the race will live. So I am asking help from the community see fo soemeon will help me. Later once I get good enough or more help will make a story line ofr theme that you can play in game that will explain what happened and why they are the way they are.

I would suggest looking at this nexus mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24898/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D24898&pUp=1

There's a PDF download in the optional section that has a tutorial on how to create a playable race.  For the most part, it'll get you running and keep your mod compatible with other stuff.

It's been awhile since I had to setup a new race, I'm guessing your desired changes will mainly be implemented when you set up the races base "head parts," which include mapping to the applicable .tri files via the Race Morph or maybe it's Chargen Morph stuff.  Shoot that might be completely wrong... it could also be teh Model or Tri file destination mapping stuff...  Either way, look at setting up the race with custom head parts for the male and female, in order to make the game use the new head meshes.

For the skin textures, that's mapped to via the applicable skin textures "TextureSet."  Click on Diffuse, Normal/Gloss, Detail map ect.. and then map each of them to your associated file location where the skin textures are saved.

Well, I've got to go.  Good luck.

Archived