Another Guy With Animation Troubles

I've been having some troubles getting the mods I've downloaded here to start up properly, and i'm very sure i think i've pinned it down to the animations just not starting up.

One mod im stuggling with is defeat. Even after adjusting health requirements i noticed i'd never knock down an enemy, i was a thousand times more likely to just do a finisher -.-  However i myself can get knocked down that's when the npc presume to strip me clean.... and then walk away.

Now i was kinda curious about this and checked out ways to troubleshoot this and tried the matchmaker mod which tells the same story. If i use the spell the bar at the top right appears but once it finishes nothing happened-however that might be contributed to the "spell fizzling and not afffecting anyone-

I'f anyone could help me get this all figured out that would be awesome, after a few hours i'm all out of ideas on this one :(

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1

Skeleton female : Default (99 boens) male:default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersionV5.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 (0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

Reading SexLabV?.? ...

Reading SexlabCreature V?.? ...

Reading SexlabDefeat V?.? ...

All anim lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0_master usage: 3.0%  (9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1028 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

Oh, i was having issues about links when i copied/pasted and had to type that all up(noob move i know) i must have missed the path informations, and bottem line, here is a perfect copy this time. Aside from those two lines is there anything that should be there but isn't?

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersionV5.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 (0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

Reading SexLabV?.? ...

Reading SexlabDefeat V?.? ...

All anim lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0_master usage: 3.0%  (9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1028 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

Well the path of where FNIS is located is still missing it should be in the blank space in this

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Also it is recommended you use the xp32 or a variation of that skeleton instead of the default one.

Finally you still typed this instead of pasted it cause you spelt bones wrong.

All you have to do is after FNIS runs, click where the text is, highlight it all. then click ctrl C to copy and then come here and click in your post and click ctrl V to paste it. Very quick and very easy a lot more so than typing it.

Archived