Modding problems on PK extender

I'm attempting to make my own small mod to this (to separate rate of SP gain from females and males) but anytime I make any change at all to the xLoversSPUpdate script, it causes nothing to load and a CTD on sex. This is true for a small change like adding or changing a comment or in or a large change.

I can get the script edited just fine, it's a failure inside Oblivion. At first I thought it was my changes, but after hours of troubleshooting I discovered it appears to happen any time I save any changes in the .esp.

I'm using the obse_loader -editor to set it up. This worked fine with a previous .esp I worked with. What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Are you esmifying the xloversadultplay esp so that the CS doesn't loose the dependancy ? Did you make sure to espify the xloversadultplay esp before you tested it ingame? You can do this using wrye bash. If you already did that then sorry i dont know.

Are you esmifying the xloversadultplay esp so that the CS doesn't loose the dependancy ? Did you make sure to espify the xloversadultplay esp before you tested it ingame? You can do this using wrye bash. If you already did that then sorry i dont know.

No' date=' I did not do this. I wouldn't have thought that would be a critical step.

Also just to be sure: Are you using the CS Extender?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36370

That could be required (and even if not it is still so much better to have it).

No I was not.

I will attempt both these solutions and report back with success/failure in a day or two. Thanks!

Guest Donkey

Do you have the latest OBSE ?? you need 0020 or higher. Best is to use the most current one. btw if you are using the regular tes and save a new plug-in with esp as master file you have to manually add that master file back but if you have CSextender it keeps it masterfile even after saving.

Archived