NGASN: Aborting due to 6.2

So appearantly i'm getting this error whenever my player attempts to engage in a sexual act, due to being stuck in a current sex act. Which is because my player is "in use".

Now normally i would simply just load a prior save to fix this, but i am in a particular situation we're doing so would render 4-5 hours of game time lost, i really don't feel like doing all that over again.

i have allready tried the command: CIOS.SexoutNGFinishNow

which obviously did not work.

So i cry out in help! is there a fix for this? can there be a fix in the future? as it is not the first time i have encountered it :(

i am open for all ideas and help :)

i don't feel a particular need to post my load order, since i have allready found the issue, but if you feel the need to see it, say so, and you shall have it so! :D

p.s if you were in doubt, then as the topic says, the error i am getting is: "NGASN: Aborting due to 6.2"

further i have tried the following:

- disabling recently added mods, prior to error

- disabling pregnancy mods, as it happened, whilst these mods we're particularly active

- reinstalling SexoutNG (up to date aswell)

- reinstalling Sexout mods in general

- fixing my load order

none of it worked .... :(

Guest tomm434

Try clicking on player and executing "setav variable04 0"

And did you type in console "CIOS.SexoutNGFinishNow"? If yes, then you should type numbers instead of "SexoutNGFinishNow". Like "player.cios 0fd0f0df". Instead of my numbers insert those which go for SexoutNgFinishNow spell(in console)

i tried clicking on player and executed "setav variable04 0", it did nothing really... :/

and yes i simply typed in CIOS.SexoutNGFinishNow, which gives me a script compile error, and by "numbers" from the SexoutNGFinishNow, i have no idea where to find these numbers, tried to search for them on the forum but can't seem to find them, also player.cios also gives me script compile error ? :(

Guest tomm434

i tried clicking on player and executed "setav variable04 0", it did nothing really... :/

and yes i simply typed in CIOS.SexoutNGFinishNow, which gives me a script compile error, and by "numbers" from the SexoutNGFinishNow, i have no idea where to find these numbers, tried to search for them on the forum but can't seem to find them, also player.cios also gives me script compile error ? :(

numbers are given in console. Don't you receive message in console? Anyway -the number is

xx06e548 where xx is load order of Sexout

numbers are given in console. Don't you receive message in console? Anyway -the number is

xx06e548 where xx is load order of Sexout

Nope i was not given any numbers in the console

i just tried player.cios 1606e548

16 being the load order of Sexout.esm, it didn't work either :/

Guest tomm434

It should look like that(screenshot)

WHat do you mean by "didn't work"? It didn't execute or it didn't solved your problem? If it didn't execute, try other number (15 or 17).

If it executed but stil didn' work, try this.

player.cios xx082D06

post-187071-0-67534300-1403038399_thumb.jpg

It should look like that(screenshot)

WHat do you mean by "didn't work"? It didn't execute or it didn't solved your problem? If it didn't execute, try other number (15 or 17).

If it executed but stil didn' work, try this.

player.cios xx082D06

my problem was that it simply didn't work

however, "player.cios xx082D06" appears to have solved the issue, or perhaps a combination of "player.cios xx06E548" worked for me.

to players in the future with the issue, you have to press § (console) fast in the process of opening a save, as it displays the spells at that moment, and it might dissappear if you have alot of mods installed like me :)

However, i deeply thank for the help, you have saved me alot of hours! +rep for you!

Archived