Neck Mesh messed up

WhiteSteelMan

SOLVED

EDIT : 2.5.2012.

I totally forgot to update this post, i fixed problem "long ago" by not using the console command.

Hi!!

My lovely Aela the Huntress has a big neck problem!!!

It looks like this on any armor since the beginning of game, it gets fixed by typing "setnpcweight #" on console, but its only for same location, when i enter or leave area same problem returns. Also i think this problem started when i changed the weight of her.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/tesv2012012617304328.jpg/

Also i think only her has this problem!

Mods i am using that change body textures and armor "may help for problem solve"

================

Calientes Female Body Mod

AOF Believable Hair

Cover Women

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Armor Set

The problem is associated with the mesh, not the texture. It looks like the body is using a heavyweight mesh and the head is using a lightweight mesh. I'm not sure what could be causing it. Have you tried using showracemenu in the console and adjusting the weight slider from lowest to highest and back to where you want it? You mentioned that it might have started happening after you changed the weight of your character. So how did you originally change the weight of your character?

Also, does it only happen while wearing armor?

The problem is associated with the mesh' date=' not the texture. It looks like the body is using a heavyweight mesh and the head is using a lightweight mesh. I'm not sure what could be causing it. Have you tried using showracemenu in the console and adjusting the weight slider from lowest to highest and back to where you want it? You mentioned that it might have started happening after you changed the weight of your character. So how did you originally change the weight of your character?

Also, does it only happen while wearing armor?

[/quote']

That is not my character, that is my wife in game "other npc", Aela the Huntress, a werewolf girl. I changed it with command "setnpcweight #"

It looks like the npc weight always resets on transitions :(

I think that may be your problem.

Yep! Because when i target her and type in console "setnpcweight 100" she turns back to normal, but also she loses tatoo on face. And after changing location she back to normal with that neck. Looks like i have to buy her a scarf :D

Archived