Questions about YangYang mods (mostly)

notreallyr

Not sure if this should go here or in non-adult mods. I recently downloaded 2 of Yangyang's mods linked from this site (thank you for the uploads/links!) and just have a couple of things I'd like to ask:

-Is there a more "complete" Sexy Nurse available somewhere? There are screenshots of many more colors than I have, the package I downloaded only had blue and pink. Is this all that's available?

-What system, if any, do the yangyang mods use for height-changing when the heels are equipped? I've tried both Vipcxj and add1k and neither seem to work. Are they simply designed to look good in laying/seated poses, or is there some other height-changing mod that they use?

-Are there any other awesome yangyang mods floating around that people have access to?

And lastly, not yangyang related (I think), but the mod here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1979110&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypeid%3D59 <--- says it has heel support, but again, none of my current options work for it. Does anyone know which system this uses for height-changing?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

He usually uses the vipxjs system in his mods. Do you have the latest vipxjs system available on the nexus and the needed requirements? Obse beta 5 or above and vipxjs plugin collection both are required. Also make sure the yangyang plugins are later in your load order as the other plugins are required as masters to make things works.

from my understanding it should work, i don't think the modders tag the esps with the vipcxj master esp.

your best bet is either: add the vipcxj master to the file or set all the heights to "open" using vipcxj's controller.

either will work,i've done it both ways, having merged all those mods into a few merged files that had the master tagged already.

my question is, what the heck does yangyang use as a password? i found another mod of stuff i've never seen before and can't open it lol.

Guest Loogie

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a place to get yangyang's stuff in English?  I'm not too hot with navigating moderteam.

1. There are no full package. Just 2 of them were released

2. You can use Vipcxj's highheel to adjust it manually

3. As I know, if you want to download the stuff from original authors in China. Most of them will post their things in Moderteam. 3dm is not a good place which filled with nonsense argument.

You will need an account in moderteam to browse and reply your favourite topic to download.

1. There are no full package. Just 2 of them were released

2. You can use Vipcxj's highheel to adjust it manually

3. As I know' date=' if you want to download the stuff from original authors in China. Most of them will post their things in Moderteam. 3dm is not a good place which filled with nonsense argument.

You will need an account in moderteam to browse and reply your favourite topic to download.

[/quote']

i have an account on moderteam, is it safe for westerners to post there? some places don't allow it so i thought it would be worth asking.

how about 3dm?

Yes it's ok to post on moderteam. Just enter the captcha' date=' I believe there is a 24hr period before you can post after you have registered though. Have never posted on 3dm so cant answer your last question.

[/quote']

ah okay, i wasn't sure, some websites don't want non-native speakers to post on the site.

i should be good i would think i've had it for a week, just wasn't sure about posting.

Yes it's ok to post on moderteam. Just enter the captcha' date=' I believe there is a 24hr period before you can post after you have registered though. Have never posted on 3dm so cant answer your last question.

[/quote']

ah okay, i wasn't sure, some websites don't want non-native speakers to post on the site.

i should be good i would think i've had it for a week, just wasn't sure about posting.

There is qub forum for foreigner, answer in the topic about english speaking ppl, and you get a "medal" that is allowing you to speak english everywhere.

I still dont understand their system with all the different point (éå¹£  340 æ éªæ¡åº¦  0 â» ç´æ½åº¦  0 âºè²¢ç»åº¦  1 ⤠浮ç度  0 ⨠è©å度  10 ௰)

• 1 month later...

Love those high heels and stockings, only got them yesterday. Too bad I couldn't find matching lingerie.

Anyway, if you have any more trouble with those (or any other) Real High Heels, you can try using my mod:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39474

It lets you copy the properties of one item onto another. Put a broken pair of Real High Heels and a working pair in there and you get a new working pair with the model of the broken ones. Just one of the equipment problems it can sort for you without needing any modding knowledge.

• 1 month later...

my question is' date=' what the heck does yangyang use as a password? i found another mod of stuff i've never seen before and can't open it lol.

[/quote']

I can't guarantee we downloaded the same yangyang packs; as I started off here which eventually led to others...

Anyway, after utilizing Microsoft language packs, notepad++ plugins, and Google Translate.. I was able to find the password that opened the locked files (found here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2138101-1-1.html)

password: by foxbrian

I just copied & pasted from the webpage directly to the password box, and it unlocked :)

Archived