IGNORED

New Vegas Left Leg Glitch

Every time run, walk, stand, or crouch, my character's left leg is either stuck straight or bent.  For some reason, it only affects the left leg, and not the other.  I've tried uninstalling all of my animation mods and nothing has fixed it.  Any ideas as to how to remedy this problem?

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Arwen_NV_Core.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
NVEC Performance Of The Gods - DLC.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
IWS-Core.esm
Momod.esm
DFB - Random Encounters.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SpeedE Wheels Travel Systems.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Arwen_Camera.esp
NVR- Recommended.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
Arwen_NV_Realism_Core.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
IWS-LR.esp
DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
Arwen_NV_Med-Tec.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
Fallout 1 and 2 ambient music v0.2.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
IWS-DM.esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
Spout+ClassicSM+MuzzleFlash+ED-E.esp
KillingKarmaFix.esp
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
fnvrwlo - original.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
MMWE-LoreOut.esp
Continue After Games Ending 1.9.3.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKings.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Type3MClothing_HH.esp
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp
Merged Patch 4.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

Total active plugins: 63
Total plugins: 78

post-30735-0-37823400-1402663707_thumb.jpg

post-30735-0-48570300-1402663716_thumb.jpg

post-30735-0-15648900-1402663754_thumb.jpg

post-30735-0-82538100-1402663763_thumb.jpg

Dangerous solution, do it if you know what you are doing (and please make a backup, just in case...):

I would try to remove the animgroups inside the folder meshes\character\_male and _male\locomotion (or the subfolder \female, if you play with a female char), to see if vanilla has the same issue, because I feel it doesn't come from animations, so at least you could narrow if it's really an animation mod that did it or it's something else.

Also, are you using a armor/cloth replacer? are you using BnB / compatibility skeleton? my left leg bends sometimes when I'm doing some cloth conversion and I do something wrong. That's a funny issue

now when I have that specific issue with clothes, it comes from the mesh itself, and in game my char starts acting like a crane bird, it raises the left leg often. I can't really say from pictures if it's the same issue, but well if the animation thing doesn't work the next thing I would try to do is renaming one of the cloth replacer folders (i.e. if I'm wearing leather armor, I would rename the meshes\armor\leatherarmor folder, so that vanilla will be restored) and try in game. Be aware some little things don't show up instantly after you load the savegame, so it requires things like un-equip / re-equip to see if it's really solved

Deleted every single file in the meshes\characters\_male folder and the problem still persists.  Trying the next thing you suggested.

EDIT:  It turns out that the armor folder was what was causing the problem.  It's a real shame, since I like those armors; Oh well, I guess I'll just install different ones.

you can restore the BnB animgroups then. It would be possible that it's just some specific mesh inside armors that creates that issue and not the whole package, so if you are interested you could narrow if there's a specific model causing it, doing some equip/unequip ingame

Archived