How do I fix Female on Female humping?

I don't mind some lesbian sex now and then but the constant girls humping each other is making me turn off girl on girl sex because that's all they ever do.

I turned off Girls with Strap ons option off, but that didn't work at all. I don't mind the strap on stuff now and then, but I want to see some real lesbian animation.

Anyone know how to fix it? 

There is no way that I know of. The animation that plays is largely the responsibility of the modder who creates the SexLab-based mod. For example, in the early version of one of my mods, I specifically had the Framework choose only lesbian-no-strapon animations (classified as FF animations) when dealing with female/female situations. Of course, the issue is that there are few of those in the Framework, so eventually I changed the script to allow regular (with strap-ons) animations (classified as MF animations). The strap-on option in SexLab Framework's MCM, as you've seen, only controls whether they will be equipped, not which animations will be selected.

Archived