Slut Shout doesn't work for me...

It looks fun, some orgy action, so I"ve tried it, but well, the shout executes and the gals become blueish, but no man moves and no action takes place...

I've tried it in the middle of inns and townsquares, after a save/reload, nothing!

I have latest sexlab and ZaZ anims, do I need stg else ? Does it conflicts with Defeat (that I also have) or stg else ?

OP, you just hold down the shout button. Action starts only if you shout all three words.

Mrs Mint try to wait a lil longer. MCM's are quite slow at appearing sometimes. Also hold shout too.

Ok, figured it, I was just shouting the first word indeed... Still it seems to work only in interiors, is that intended ?

I also have sometimes anims that "stretches" some body part for 5 meters+, as if the girl was rubbermade and partly stuck in a wall ! :) I use 7base & HDT + realistic ragdolls.

Archived