purple forehead colour CK bug

hi guys and gals i willing to learn i want to make a change the appereance of fjorta from sexlab dibella cult i love this mod, the most i like is statue pose in dibella temple , but fjorta appereance she look very ugly the statue is much more attractive than her she look like under age country girl without a future , i want her appereance such as barb wire , when i tried to change her appearance using CK i have problems in her forehead have gray colour doesnt match with other parts ,i tried ask from uncle google till aunt duck but found not how to fix it , i would happy if you teach me step by step not as a fast of furious for how to fix it

muaach

Not sure if this is what you're experiencing, but I have a problem with coloured foreheads in the CK sometimes. If you have mods that change and improve face textures, the CK can't seem to handle the higher quality/resolution, and all the tints you pick (lips, cheeks, eye shadow, eyeliner etc) get pasted across the forehead in a solid block. The only way I found around it was to deactivate all your appearance-related mods before editing the NPC and exporting her appearance with ctrl f4. It's annoying, and it means you can't see the end result until you reinstall the mods and go and see the NPC in the game, but it always worked for me.

I'm sure there's a much simpler solution out there, but I've never found it.

Archived