any one tell me how to get job in animal mansion because when i take dog back in animal mansion Thaena offer me a job but i have only one dialoge option this is (I am not sure and no animation start) and when i click this option mission complete and Thaena tell me if i change my mind come back later and talk after that i come back to Thaena and talk but i dow no how to get job one prositute dialouge is avaliable

After the dog quest you propably (If I remember correctly) get a quest to go and talk to the inkeeper in Falkreeth. You also do a few more quest before you can start working in the in. Check you quest log. 

i check quest log but there no new quest

Really nice work !!

Can't wait the next update ^^

My problems :

- nothing append with thugs at the 2rd step off the mainquest, no animation played.

- nothing append with the draugr from the stranger private show

- no dialogue with paarthurnax, but may be it's because I don't have finish the main quest (I must found an elder scroll)

- Thaena's dog don't come back to the inn (I have used puppet master to take it manualy)

Im having trouble with this mod. Its installed correctly but none of the animations are playing on the quest missions. The game just advances me to the next stage of the quest completely skipping the animations. And yes I have all the mods recommended for use of the animal mansion.

Just installed this mod. It's quite awesome, thank you for making it, the mansion has become a steady source of incum for me ;)

Like most other people here I also have some ideas for the mansion and quests.

• At the moment, the 'regular' animals like dogs share the same basement with more 'unusual' creatures like the chaurus. I'd suggest to have a separate dungeon for those really otherworldly beasties. IMHO a cave similar to Darkwater Pass dimly lit by luminescent lichen and torches would be perfect. There would be cages for the creatures underlining that they are dangerous. Throw in some candle-lit altars and skeletons and you have a nice ominous atmosphere fit for the occasion. Of course a show with those creatures would also command a higher price. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement something like this - are there prefab caves like this in skyrim that can be reused / decorated ? For the sake of short walking distances it would be nice if the cave could be directly under/next to the mansion. Other creatures that could go into the dungeon would be: benthic lurkers, trolls, seekers, skeevers, death hounds...
  • What are the plans for further creatures to be found in the mansion ? Do you foresee to have quests for each of the creatures found in MoreNastyCritters ?
  • A quest to acquire a chaurus - send the player to Darkwater Pass and maybe some other locations to collect chaurus eggs. To make it a bit more difficult, the falmers and wild chaurus that are there naturally have to be defeated. Once you brought back the egg and the chaurus has hatched, the player and Thael have to train the chaurus to get it accustomed to humans.
  • A quest to hire three or four new whores for the mansion. Let the player take a dog to Whiterun / Markrath etc to let women try out the idea. Some will refuse, some will try and some will join. Once recruited they could participate in orgies at the mansion. Would it be possible to have those NPC's constantly take customers so I could just sit there and see them come and go or have them 'working' in a neighbouring cell ?
  • A quest in which an angry mob of moralist villagers storms the mansion and you have to defend it along with Thaela and the other whores. There are possibilities for the creatures to have their way with the village women.
  • A quest to recapture an escaped troll that got used to fucking humans and now terrorizes the public.

So yeah, those are my ideas, hope you like them. Unfortunately I have no idea if they are possible to realize or how hard it would be. Thanks again for this great mod !

PS: I really like your design of the animal mansion logo. It would be nice if it could be used ingame

Hi, I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but whenever I'm doing the beginning quests, i've come as far as trying to buy a horse for the mansion so far, i never have sex with the animals, i get the dialogue and all, but no animation even begins to play...i'm not sure if that's normal or not. I have all requirements, FNIS w/animals, latest version of SL, more nasty critters, i had to disable the hentai, dawngauard and dragon born ESP for more nasty critters, i don't have any DLC and it still CTD'd with the hentai one enabled so i disabled it, worked fine. I use the beastess mod too, and animations work fine so i have creatures turned on.

The mod works well so far... but I have encountered a bug with the companions party quest.

I stand on the spot waiting for the competition and nothing happens. I have to reload from an old save and continue from there. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by baxtermodguy

Ok I think I found a fix (works for me) for the animations not playing. I'm willing to bet if people are having problems like the one in my previous post, you have the latest SKSE, SLframework, FNIS, all that good bs but an outdated version of SOS. Update to latest, no animation problems for me. Hope it helps :D

Ok I think I found a fix (works for me) for the animations not playing. I'm willing to bet if people are having problems like the one in my previous post, you have the latest SKSE, SLframework, FNIS, all that good bs but an outdated version of SOS. Update to latest, no animation problems for me. Hope it helps :D

arh perhaps that is the reason I have had no problem I updated SoS when it as soon as came out :)

Thank you for find it out I am sure others will benefit from if / when they encount what you did :D

Hi, I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but whenever I'm doing the beginning quests, i've come as far as trying to buy a horse for the mansion so far, i never have sex with the animals, i get the dialogue and all, but no animation even begins to play...i'm not sure if that's normal or not. I have all requirements, FNIS w/animals, latest version of SL, more nasty critters, i had to disable the hentai, dawngauard and dragon born ESP for more nasty critters, i don't have any DLC and it still CTD'd with the hentai one enabled so i disabled it, worked fine. I use the beastess mod too, and animations work fine so i have creatures turned on.

When you see there is no animations, you mean the horse is not moving at all while your Pc does? If it is the case, and you use Mod organizer, you have to delete the fnis data in the overwrite folder and launch fnis again to create new data. 

When you see there is no animations, you mean the horse is not moving at all while your Pc does? If it is the case, and you use Mod organizer, you have to delete the fnis data in the overwrite folder and launch fnis again to create new data. 

No animations would play at all, just auto advance quests. Turns out the older version of SOS i had conflicted with the new SL Framework I had to install, been a while since I had upgrades SL frame or SOS lol. I think the fix is working for most people that had the no animations period problem.

it's a very good mod but for me, the mission with the compagnions animation with wolf does not start and nothing happens, help me , thank you.

( all mods and animations for this is activated but nothing happens)

hmm I never had problem with the Companion Mission.

it changes to the place where it happen. the girls walking around naked and you need to talk to all you competion to get the rounds to start. when ready talk with you wolf to get the round going. then continue until it ends and a winner is found. Then talk to your compation again. and it ends by changes back to the Mansion.

I will recheck again to be sure. I think I have a new char by the place ready to do the mission.

I have a problem with the buy a horse quest. The quest won´t start properly. I get the 1000 Coins but not the quest

did you go out of the room before the quest updated or did you wait for it to finish ?

several of the quests can hang or stop functing if you leave the rooms before it updates in your journal

when I talk to AELA to start the mission, everyone is taking place at the back of the room and if I talk to wolves or others persons nothing happens, help me

hmm weird that does not happen to me... how ever as I asked in the reply above me. did you wait for the quest to update in the journal before talking to the wolf ? I think AELA says everyone ready before you are able to talk to the wolf.

I have a problem with the buy a horse quest. The quest won´t start properly. I get the 1000 Coins but not the quest

did you go out of the room before the quest updated or did you wait for it to finish ?

several of the quests can hang or stop functing if you leave the rooms before it updates in your journal

I waited

I waited

weird why do this not happen to me... have you tried save the game and reload just as you recived the quest ? like with the radiant prostitut home quest where you can quick save and reload to get a reroll of who you are going to

I waited

weird why do this not happen to me... have you tried save the game and reload just as you recived the quest ? like with the radiant prostitut home quest where you can quick save and reload to get a reroll of who you are going to

It didn´t happened to me on my previously save game. Don´t know why :D

I waited

for some reason it is very temparmental like a beast before you mount it ;) for some reason it just do not progres so I reload the save I made before and it usually works.... perhaps I have to many mod now.....

I waited

for some reason it is very temparmental like a beast before you mount it ;) for some reason it just do not progres so I reload the save I made before and it usually works.... perhaps I have to many mod now.....

yeah me too :D