IGNORED

Can Custom UNP Races Work with SevenBase

JDG973

I'v been thinking of making a switch to 7B from CBBE, and although custom races like Ningheim and Obsuuri has UNPB meshes floating around, i wonder if their textures are compatible with 7B so i can have everything connected one body?

Is this possible or is this a tuff luck situation?

Sevenbase is based off of UNP, so yes they would work together. Basically it is part of the UNP family if you want to look at it like that. You won't have any weird texture issues using it with UNPB or any other type of UNP body. Like these:

UNP, UNPSlim, UNPC, UNPCM, UNPB, UNPB Redux, UNPetite, Sevenbase, Khmera, Dreamgirl, Topmodel, etc etc etc. They all use the same textures, so no weird stretching or stuff like that. Of course different body meshes, so the meshes won't be the same. But they're all from the same family, so you won't have any issues texture wise at least.

Sevenbase is based off of UNP, so yes they would work together. Basically it is part of the UNP family if you want to look at it like that. You won't have any weird texture issues using it with UNPB or any other type of UNP body. Like these:

UNP, UNPSlim, UNPC, UNPCM, UNPB, UNPB Redux, UNPetite, Sevenbase, Khmera, Dreamgirl, Topmodel, etc etc etc. They all use the same textures, so no weird stretching or stuff like that. Of course different body meshes, so the meshes won't be the same. But they're all from the same family, so you won't have any issues texture wise at least.

Thank you for the answer.

One quick question though, i read somewhere before that some custom races, when you switch compatible body meshes, may require you to point to their textures with NifScope i think(i don't remember if it was Obscuuri or Temptress that did this). Will have to be required to do that, and if so, how can I do that correctly without messing things up?

Archived