Adult themed house mods?

circ

I've seen Evil Lair of Hydra and Amazing Caves, and at a quick glance they just seem like massive draugr dungeons with two dozen naked women thrown here and there.

Anything smaller, with nothing but maybe a bondage themed cellar add-on, maybe using resources from xaz?

I've seen Evil Lair of Hydra and Amazing Caves, and at a quick glance they just seem like massive draugr dungeons with two dozen naked women thrown here and there.

Anything smaller, with nothing but maybe a bondage themed cellar add-on, maybe using resources from xaz?

There is bathing beauties luxury suite, no dungeon

and there is a vampire themed house that has plenty of bondage stuff...its actually pretty much all bondage though it is a bit big

Yeah I haven't tried BBLS but I've seen it, but like you said, no dungeon. Seen Slavers Den too, haven't tried either but quick impression is that it's similar to Hydra, too big and yet another draugr dungeon home.

Archived