Aradia Bikini - Lootable

File Name: Aradia Bikini - Lootable

File Submitter: Zerpentor

File Submitted: 24 May 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: Aradia Bikini

Alright... So it has always bothered me, that all the wonderful armor mods around are only obtainable through crafting and/or the odd placed container.

To this end I started playing around with the idea to add them to the games loot tables, and after much trail and error I figured out how the leveled lists work.

So this file is a simple .esp that adds Aradia Bikini items randomly to loot chests and certain random bosses.

Furthermore I adjusted the crafting materials required a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
Aradia Bikini
Bashed Patch (if you use other mods changing leveled lists)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
Aradia
Crosscrusade, DeMoNhUnTeR1986, Sevennity for SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer
dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP female body

download.png
Click here to download this file

can you put up some screenshots so I know what I'm downloading? 

theres the main picture it's the same Aradia Bikini Posted on this site just search forum.

Poster says this just adds to Levelled Lists. a link to aradia bikini download would be a handy addition as it's required to have it.

As to that many Mods of Armour and Clothing are added to Levelled Lists Many are not sometimes it's a concious decision to ensure exclusive use of the player, or specific placing in a certain location to make obtaining the item a reward for deeds done, this can be done in a designed quest or often added to vanilla quest or dungeon as a additional reward.

Mostly though it's a lack of knowledge about how to place the items in game, many can't even be crafted at all and are only accessable using console codes.

Aradia is a typical example of this his first mod was not even placed in game by himself, he just posted the files in forum and someone more experienced put them in game for him.

They are damn good though and he's learning as he goes with plenty of help and encouragement on the way.

This is how this site works at it's best, encouraging and supporting talented and gifted artists for all our benefit.

So this is certainly a good candidate to do this to, others though not a good idea, sometimes not Level Listing the mod is planned and deliberate.

Pick the right mods though and you are doing something the author might do if they knew how, the console code only types are perfect candidates for this.

can you put up some screenshots so I know what I'm downloading? 

theres the main picture it's the same Aradia Bikini Posted on this site just search forum.

Poster says this just adds to Levelled Lists. a link to aradia bikini download would be a handy addition as it's required to have it.

Added link to required armor.