Wet Glossy Body

Zquad1

OK Guys/Gals can anyone explain to me how to get a Wet Glossy look I have done this before but now I can't remember how to do it, I know there is an ENB tweak for this & also a way to do it in Nifskope, I have looked high & low here &I  also googled it but I am coming up empty.

Please can someone help???

Guest Mogie56

alpha channel on the normal map, from white(shine) to black(no shine).

just depends on how much shine you want, a lot of trial and error you have in store :)

just remember white is glaringly shiny

Load  the body part into nifskope click the body part then look for BSLightingShaderProperty below the highlighted line click the arrow to get the drop down and look for glossiness float. Change the number from whatever it is to whatever you want. 1000.0000 is max 10 is mininum save as and make sure what you do to the  _0 nif you also do to the _1 nif as well or it will not show up in game.

Load  the body part into nifskope click the body part then look for BSLightingShaderProperty below the highlighted line click the arrow to get the drop down and look for glossiness float. Change the number from whatever it is to whatever you want. 1000.0000 is max 10 is mininum save as and make sure what you do to the  _0 nif you also do to the _1 nif as well or it will not show up in game.

post-243307-0-89543700-1400825375_thumb.png

• 4 months later...

Archived