8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That might be a remnant of a quest stage I didn't finish yet... ELLE's quest ends in that chamber for now.

Oh, OK

Well, Is there a console Command to end the quest then ?  Or Should I just wait for a while ?

Also... Can I send E.L.L.E to one my homes) (perhaps with paradise Halls if I Download it) ? Because Having to go back to Shimmermist everytimes I'm separating from her is a little... cumbersome...

Edited by Naraku02
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, MrB0NK said:

how do i start the dwemer pleasure quest? the elle one?, i came across two elle bots lying in afltand while doing a quest, i dont know what to do, please guide me

The bots in Alftand are not functional.

You can start her story in Whiterun. Talk to Adrienne or Beletor. They will send you out to find Dwemer Oil. 

23 minutes ago, MrB0NK said:

i gave beletor dwemer oil, he gave me 50 septims, nothing else, i even checked with adrienne, she doesnt have any dwemer oil dialoges

The dwemer oil is just an excuse to send you to the Falmer cave outside of Whiterun and find ELLE there.

If you already have oil when he asks for it, then the quest will be stopped at that point, but you should still have a map marker for the cave.

Explore it to the end and you will find ELLE.

If you are using Special Edition, make sure to use the latest files from the Beta Testing SE thread. They include some fixes for ELLE.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:13 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

In Bodyslides files, make sure milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif are using these slots: 45 for the collar, 56 for the main harness (using the 'bra' slot in DD) and 58 for the tanker on the back (using the 'harness' slot in DD)

On 4/7/2023 at 3:57 AM, reversegolem said:

Has anyone find a solution to invisible cow harness problem? It was working before but I don't know what changed and now the simple milking harness is invisible on both on pc and npcs.

I have used this successfully today, however it does show the improved not the basic harness. Still it works for me and if I can do it, anyone can

On 5/11/2023 at 5:59 PM, Cat Defuser said:

I have used this successfully today, however it does show the improved not the basic harness. Still it works for me and if I can do it, anyone can

I didn't see that part I will try that thank you

Edited by reversegolem
On 5/19/2023 at 6:53 AM, MrB0NK said:

where do i find the dwemer expert? i already remade elle at aftland

If you remade her in Alftand, then this is as far as you will get in the current quest.

I still have to work on a conclusion.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 5:23 AM, LokiRagnarok1228 said:

Does anyone have a comprehensive location sheet? The map that's provided on the main page is worse than useless, I've been running around the Falkreath woods for 20 minutes trying to find that one event.

Which event are you looking for in particular?

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2023 at 5:37 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Which event are you looking for in particular?

Hey I'm not the guy you responded too, but I haven't been able to find any of the quest/event chains. I got a story thread from a guard about Aela and liking dogs to much but I can't figure out how to trigger it.

17 hours ago, LokiRagnarok1228 said:

Hey I'm not the guy you responded too, but I haven't been able to find any of the quest/event chains. I got a story thread from a guard about Aela and liking dogs to much but I can't figure out how to trigger it.

The stories from 'Have you heard any stories' dialog are just rumors pulled from multiple mods from LL. 

It is just a way to add them as lore in the game as a thank you for all the hard work over the years.

The stories themselves do not trigger any quest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been having an issue with a ctd with "Aela the nord bitch" from the red wave, (I'm on SE) that's seemingly due to the face discolouration fix mod, but unfortunately that mod has been the only solution to the discolouration issue I've actually been able to get to work. Do you know what I would be able to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 9:21 PM, SilentOption said:

The question is whether the work in progress not complete or partially complete. I'm talking about this portion of the mod Devious Stories
- Milk Farm - south of Riften - In progress

Milk farm worked quite fine, but should need a proper end of quest.

Now it has nothing after the delivery to the special customer.

Would be nice to have some 3BA support for the items in that quest. ;)

This outfit would be nice as alternative for 3BA. :)