Hi,

I'm trying to do the milk farm quest and I have the same issue of the simple harness being invisible when equipped 

I'm using LE,  CBBE and with a non custom race.  

I checked my devious stories file by using the Data > Meshes > Armour method.

I found that my folder only had the milkcurass_0.nif, milkcurass_0.nif and milkcurass.tri.  (I think milkcurass.tri might be a fix from the support comments I tried)

I've seen DeepBlueFrog using more files in their milkharness folder and I wanted to know where to get them and if is it me missing those files that are causing the harness to be invisible for me?

Thanks for any help in this matter. 

2 hours ago, Mad_Monty said:

Hi,

I'm trying to do the milk farm quest and I have the same issue of the simple harness being invisible when equipped 

I'm using LE,  CBBE and with a non custom race.  

I checked my devious stories file by using the Data > Meshes > Armour method.

I found that my folder only had the milkcurass_0.nif, milkcurass_0.nif and milkcurass.tri.  (I think milkcurass.tri might be a fix from the support comments I tried)

I've seen DeepBlueFrog using more files in their milkharness folder and I wanted to know where to get them and if is it me missing those files that are causing the harness to be invisible for me?

Thanks for any help in this matter. 

You should have these files:

image.png

Try extracting them from the BSA file if you need to customize them.

You can also get them from Github and download them one at a time in the same folder:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/tree/master/Stories/Data/meshes/armor/SL_Stories_Devious

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should have these files:

image.png

Try extracting them from the BSA file if you need to customize them.

You can also get them from Github and download them one at a time in the same folder:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/tree/master/Stories/Data/meshes/armor/SL_Stories_Devious

I tried out the files and it didn't work.

I downloaded the files from github and placed them in my folder. I then used loot, bodyside and finis. 

I'm not sure if I missed a step to make it work correctly.

I then reloaded both stories and devious on nexus mod manager and then again used loot, bodyside and finis. I did this so that if a different mod like MME had over ridden this mod with its own files that would hopefully remove the problem. 

but unfortunately I still the same issue of the milk harness being invisible.

any ideas as to what I've done wrong or if a possible mod is causing this?

29 minutes ago, Mad_Monty said:

I tried out the files and it didn't work.

I downloaded the files from github and placed them in my folder. I then used loot, bodyside and finis. 

I'm not sure if I missed a step to make it work correctly.

I then reloaded both stories and devious on nexus mod manager and then again used loot, bodyside and finis. I did this so that if a different mod like MME had over ridden this mod with its own files that would hopefully remove the problem. 

but unfortunately I still the same issue of the milk harness being invisible.

any ideas as to what I've done wrong or if a possible mod is causing this?

Are you using a custom race or a beast race? (Argonian, Khajit)

greetings, what does broodmaiden quest involve? I saw this mod and was interested in her quest as it involves chaurus. So this quest of this mod is just a simple quest or does it involve the pc being able to get pregnant with chaurus and have some benefit or harm for it?

4 hours ago, Man O War said:

greetings, what does broodmaiden quest involve? I saw this mod and was interested in her quest as it involves chaurus. So this quest of this mod is just a simple quest or does it involve the pc being able to get pregnant with chaurus and have some benefit or harm for it?

The Broodmaiden story was moved out of this mod and into SexLab Parasites.

If you want Chaurus content, that's the mod you will be interested in.

6 hours ago, argenteum said:

This has probably been asked before...

Any plans to complete the fetish system and make it a standalone mod? Something like this is perfect for integrating SLA with gameplay, but I'm not interested in the other content.

And I might also suggest an addition for the Ritual Stone: to increase arousal per summoned creature, i.e whenever player triggers the Summon Creature magic effect archetype in an OnMagicEffectApply event. Might be easier to implement than checking for spouse.

I will probably rewrite the Fetish system at some point, but it is unlikely it will be its own mod. 

Hello!
I am having problems with MilkHarness being invisible too.
I am using Oldrim and MO, and i am not using any custom race/and or a beast race.
I checked my meshes\armor\SL_Stories_Devious\MilkHarness, and added the files from github, rerunned bodyslide, loot and make sure nothing was overwriting the mod with no success. Any idea what more to do?

On 2/11/2022 at 11:02 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using a custom race or a beast race? (Argonian, Khajit)

No I'm afraid not.

I'm currently using a standard imperial girl as my PC.

Have done a few things in race menu to effect how she looks a little but that's it. 

I've got MME, Elsie and Milk addict mods running fine with the harness from those mods working.

all your other mods that I'm running like Alicia, Sisterhood, SD+ and Parasites are also working fine.

It's just the harness.

if you want any other info to help with this bug or user error I'm happy to help.  

9 hours ago, Mad_Monty said:

No I'm afraid not.

I'm currently using a standard imperial girl as my PC.

Have done a few things in race menu to effect how she looks a little but that's it. 

I've got MME, Elsie and Milk addict mods running fine with the harness from those mods working.

all your other mods that I'm running like Alicia, Sisterhood, SD+ and Parasites are also working fine.

It's just the harness.

if you want any other info to help with this bug or user error I'm happy to help.  

I started a new game recently.. let me test if I can see the harness on my side first.

Am 24.02.2022 um 07:05 Uhr sagte zlurker:

Hat es einen Sinn, als Sexbot anzufangen, bis es dann fertig ist? Ich habe noch nie versucht, als ELLE einzuladen, da es heißt, dass noch daran gearbeitet wird 

Gibt es denn überhaupt eine spielbare Dwemer-Roboter-Rasse für Skyrim?

Diese Frage würde ich doch als erstes stellen.

--

Ich hatte vor einigen Monaten einen Mod installiert der den Körper meines Char im Spiel "robotifizierte"

bzw. einen Dwemer-Cyborg aus ihm machte

Das ganze lief aber nie wirklich sauber - nach meinen Kenntnissen ist dieser Mod nie wirklich fertig geworden.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:05 AM, zlurker said:

Is there any point to starting out as a sexbot until it's finished then? Never actually tried to load in as ELLE yet since it says it's still being worked on 

CCAS has a scenario to start as a sexbot. I still have to improve the mechanical attachments and add a quest to that start though.

On 2/28/2022 at 1:39 AM, BennyBoi1 said:

do the stones add any other element other than just raising arousal? 

Arousal only at the moment. I have to revisit that Fetish system and rewrite most of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just played through the milk farm stuff, on SE, and had an idea that might improve it. In most of the quest there are two things that you can work on at a time. for example you can go to balimund for supplies or you can give the schematics to the other guy or you can go give a sample.

reduce it to one objective at a time, require one quest piece before the others. i did some of it out of order but did not know until after i did the wrong one first.

Of course there are the stairs and the other stairs that also need fixing, both sides of the door.

I had the invisible simple milk harness as well. In order to remove it I had to use follower dialogue from DD helpers. when i tried to interact with it it would be like i was doing so for the first time. i could take them off of npcs just not myself. maybe some incompatibility with DCL maybe?

I went through a golf club and new cow parts of the quest, it feels like this could be expanded to be much more like the chaurus queen was. thanks for the quests.

EDIT: I poked around some more and realized I missed the milk machine mk2 part of the quest. maybe i missed more an it really is as long as the chaurus queen.

noticed that on the mk1 milker if i was in 1st person it would make me invisible when going 3rd person and on the mk2 it would force 1st person even when i was already 3rd person.

when i send Lydia to the machines she is locked in but no milk comes out. is that the way it is, they are not even pumping? works on PC.

quest log is still to pick up the auto milking harness and make more milk. maybe have a stage where you pick up the harness then a stage to produce x number of milk or better yet collect x milk.

EDIT2: Don't know why but with no change to anything the mk2 milker now works 3rd person. just went back and this time is worked as advertised.

Edited by majormagers

Hi, sorry I already searched for an answer to this, but havent found any.

In my game, when I go to alftand there are two elle's dead on the banks/Beds I found two blue dwemer cubes put them into the chest and clicked the button but nothing happens and the tanning rock offers no recipe, what do I need to do to repair them?

On 3/15/2022 at 5:13 PM, Xiblis said:

Hi, sorry I already searched for an answer to this, but havent found any.

In my game, when I go to alftand there are two elle's dead on the banks/Beds I found two blue dwemer cubes put them into the chest and clicked the button but nothing happens and the tanning rock offers no recipe, what do I need to do to repair them?

As far as I know those stay dead. there is a quest for one, keep the cubes or store them in the chest right there. maybe talk to whiteruns blacksmith right inside the entrance or to the apothecary for a start on that quest.

53 minutes ago, majormagers said:

As far as I know those stay dead. there is a quest for one, keep the cubes or store them in the chest right there. maybe talk to whiteruns blacksmith right inside the entrance or to the apothecary for a start on that quest.

Thanks, it worked :)

On 3/7/2021 at 5:50 PM, slvsaris said:

in milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif, the collar, container, and the harness use slot 49 (unless I am looking at the wrong thing, which is entirely possible)

milkmovil_0.nif and milkmovil_1.nif only uses slot 32

The harness from DD uses slot 58

I am guessing that the normal milk harness should use slots 58 and 45

I am guessing that the automated milker should use slot 56 like a chastity bra?

I have very little experience with this sort of stuff.  The changes I made did allow the cow harness to show in game, just had the dd script issues where it would not come off.  i did not try out the automated milker in game.

How do i make these changes? I'm hell new to mods

On 3/1/2022 at 12:36 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

CCAS has a scenario to start as a sexbot. I still have to improve the mechanical attachments and add a quest to that start though.

Arousal only at the moment. I have to revisit that Fetish system and rewrite most of it. 

Is the CCAS start the only way to become a sexbot currently?

Could you imagine a mad scientist oblivion-bent on creating a new fembot and you're their 'Fuckenstein's Monster'.
Get kidnapped or Cosby'd into waking up next to a broken E.L.L.E.bot, strapped down and about to go on a fresh adventure of self-discovery.
Your ghost gets transferred into the E.L.L.E.bot, Dr. Fuckenstein escapes and you're on a dash down the Dwemer rabbit hole.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 7:14 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Is the CCAS start the only way to become a sexbot currently?

At the moment, yes.. that is the only option.

When I get more time to work on finishing that quest, I will add a way to trigger it during a normal playthrough.

• 1 month later...

So first off my appologies if i'm asking an already asked question but i cann't find an answer to save my life.

I've installed a couple of mods for the first time and it went alright, unfortunatly the moment i install SLstories the game crashes without errorlog (unless i'm missing it again i'm very new to this modding scene) could you explain what I'm doing wrong?

I'm running the latest AE version of steam with all the dlc.