Question To Mods & Development

Orkar

Hi everyone,

I will buy the legendary edition of skyrim soon and i got a question regarding adult and general Mods for Skyrim. I have played Morrowind & Oblivion heavily modded and i want to ask u if there are similiar mods for skyrim. Would be great if u could give me some advices =)

Non Adult: 

- A Mod for gore - decapitation, dismembering etc. like deadlyreflex for oblivion that enhances the fun doing battle.

- better graphics mod

- gameplayenhancement like Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul

- Additional questlines

- Armor mods if possible not too fantasy oriented. i prefer viking themed armor with chainmal and axe and round shield etc.

Adult: 

- A mod like lovers bitch for Oblivion with bestiality - questline would be nice as there was much detail put in but not necessary Maybe including the possibility to leash the bitch and walk her.

- a mod like the bravil Underground - mainly looking for slavery, enslavement and maybe a well decorated area for some SM stuff

- A mod like lovers rapers so u can rape and like the masturbation mod where u can make ppl masturbate for bringing joy to the world.

- A mod like dungeon pose - that adds nice animations for NPCs so u can cast the animations on them - for the BDSM stuff and if there is also tortue or death animations (hanging as example)

- A general sex mod that allows fucking with nice animations. Maybe with the possibility to pay / get payed for it or talk someone into it

- A cannibal themed mod that allows spit roasting, butchering etc with animations (roasting as example which i have seen somehwere on the page already) 

- dress mods for sexy armors, sexy clothes, dessous and the usual slave needs - collar, cuffs, breast chains etc.

- sexy icons, replacer for pictures ingame with more nasty stuff, replacers to make the world more sexy overall like replacing standard roast with women roasted so i can create a really creepy dungeon ^^

Thanks a lot for your time and effort =)

- A Mod for gore

Decapitation already is implemented in Skyrim and there is a mod for dismembermentm but it is highly recommended to not use it due to a wide amount of incopactibilities.

- better graphics mod

Yes, there are many mods like that.

Yes, these kind of mods exist for Skyrim aswell.

- Additional questlines

Yes, this is also findable.

- Armor mods if possible not too fantasy oriented.

Yes, there should be a few armor mods that suit your needs.

- A mod like lovers bitch for Oblivion with bestiality

Unfortunately no mod with a questline, but there are bestiality mods.

- a mod like the bravil Underground

You'd have to collect a few mods in order to achieve that, but it should be possible to get something similar.

- A mod like dungeon pose

Not exactly sure about that one, but I think it exists aswell.

- A general sex mod that allows fucking with nice animations.

That one definitely exists.

A cannibal themed mod that allows spit roasting, butchering etc with animations

Haven't seen such a thing yet. Then again this is not my kind of thing, so I haven't even searched for something similar before, so there might be something for that out there. No garantees though

dress mods for sexy armors, sexy clothes, dessous and the usual slave needs - collar, cuffs, breast chains etc.

Yes, that one exists.

sexy icons, replacer for pictures ingame with more nasty stuff, replacers to make the world more sexy overall like replacing standard roast with women roasted so i can create a really creepy dungeon ^^

Just...nope.

- better graphics mod

There's tons of those, even an official High resolution texture pack. There's also stuff to improve water, the sky, etc. ex. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13268/?

I'm not sure if there's an OOO equivalent, but there's plenty of mods that add or change up content.

- Additional questlines

Plenty of those. What sort of questline are you looking for?

- Armor mods if possible not too fantasy oriented. i prefer viking themed armor with chainmal and axe and round shield etc.

Immersive armors is a great mod for this.

Adult: 

- A mod like lovers bitch for Oblivion with bestiality - questline would be nice as there was much detail put in but not necessary Maybe including the possibility to leash the bitch and walk her.

There's animations for bestiality in sexlab, you just need a mod like submit to allow you to copulate. I can't think of any bestiality mods with quest content.

- A mod like lovers rapers so u can rape and like the masturbation mod where u can make ppl masturbate for bringing joy to the world.

There are several combat rape mods. Sexlab defeat and sexlab submit are the two that really deserve consideration.

- A cannibal themed mod that allows spit roasting, butchering etc with animations (roasting as example which i have seen somehwere on the page already)

Base game has cannibalism acquirable after completing Namira's daedric quest, and the human flesh ingredient. There's a couple of mods that add cannibalism content, but I can't think of any that are animation heavy. There is a spit roasting animation roaming around in one of the animation mods.

- dress mods for sexy armors, sexy clothes, dessous and the usual slave needs - collar, cuffs, breast chains etc.

Devious devices for the bondage gear, pick a modded nude body if you want clothes reccomendations.

- sexy icons, replacer for pictures ingame with more nasty stuff, replacers to make the world more sexy overall like replacing standard roast with women roasted so i can create a really creepy dungeon ^^

There's a few image/loading screen replacers.

Additional questlines

There are those mods you can do after the vanilla and dlc questines.

around 100-150 hours for vanilla

around 30 hours for each of Dawnguard and Dragonborn

From mods, the two largest

around 20 hours for each of Falskaar and Moonpath To Elsweyr

Plus there are a lot of other quest mods.

Armor mods if possible not too fantasy oriented. i prefer viking themed armor with chainmal and axe and round shield etc.

It's Skyrim, most of the vanilla game is viking themed.

Thanks for the answers so far =)

Quests im looking for...well basicly all sort of quests, i like "more content" but the quests should have a story and not like "collect 10 of this thing and 5 of those cause im bored and like to pay people to gather useless stuff in the wilderness" epic quest chains are my favorite though. From oblivion i loved the Tantryvalia mod as example.

Do you think better bestiality mods / cannibalism mods with more animations will be coming soon? For Oblivion i didnt find actual animations fpr cannibalism but replacers that replaced the roasted rat with a roasted woman and a animation pack that included hanging and together with chopped of heads from deadly reflex could be used for cannibal themed rooms. I know Oblivion is much older ^^ yet from the current status it SEEMS to me that skyrim still lacks a good bestiality mod like lovers bitch - and i loved the masturbation spell to spread some fun in towns ^^

Quests im looking for...well basicly all sort of quests, i like "more content" but the quests should have a story and not like "collect 10 of this thing and 5 of those cause im bored and like to pay people to gather useless stuff in the wilderness" epic quest chains are my favorite though. From oblivion i loved the Tantryvalia mod as example.

Do you think better bestiality mods / cannibalism mods with more animations will be coming soon? For Oblivion i didnt find actual animations fpr cannibalism but replacers that replaced the roasted rat with a roasted woman and a animation pack that included hanging and together with chopped of heads from deadly reflex could be used for cannibal themed rooms. I know Oblivion is much older ^^ yet from the current status it SEEMS to me that skyrim still lacks a good bestiality mod like lovers bitch - and i loved the masturbation spell to spread some fun in towns ^^

MatchMaker's spell would work for making people have sex/masturbate. Submit and again MatchMaker would allow to have sex with animals provided you installed the animations. Falskaar adds quests, Moonpath to Elsywere, um Helgan Reborn does too I believe. There's some npcs that have quests with them. The Forsworn are cannibals if I remember correctly. The game let's you decaptitate people, as well as there's a mod that adds more killmoves. Honestly just look through the SexLab forum, S.T.E.P, and G.E.M.S. As for sexy armor you need to tell us what body you want to use before anyone can suggest armors.

Just about every dungeon (there are hundreds) in the game has an associated quest. Main, faction or side quests and either started from an NPC (or some other trigger) somewhere in the world or a trigger when you enter the dungeon. There are also multi-dungeon quest lines that start just from reading a book.

It's OK if you grow to loathe Delphine, we all do.

Archived