Requests

CarmelPop12

First of all. Thank you for all of your wonderful mods and helpful community. Secondly, I hope I don't upset anyone with my request, I'm still really new. I really like spouses enhanced, aroused, attraction, and approach. (approach more so for flattery) I was noticing that there is a slight conflict with one of them I am unsure of which one. This is where I hope I don't offend anyone. I personally just like it simple and I am not into the homosexual styles of sex and such. I noticed when I turn off all of the homosexual styles or complexed multi-person styles they still get initiated even without my wanting. I get pounded  anally by my lover or when I get married my husband, when I don't want it selected. I want a way to disable all homosexual context if this is alright. Like I said I hope this doesn't offend anyone I respect you if you chose that lifestyle but I just don't swing that way and I would hope that they would respect me in turn. (I was wondering if someone would fix this so it doesn't happen anymore.) Another request I have is I would like to see a mod where my husband or wife if you have one, is loyal and faithful to you and doesn't cheat since I do not cheat and I am faithful and expect them to be as well.

Thank you I look forward to hearing from others.

Archived