Sexlab Defeat Issue?

So I followed the guides to install the framework + Mods and I am having an issue with the Defeat addon. I made a female Dunmer and wanted to try the mod out, I cam across another female in a cave and got her down to the threshold, but my only options were to revive or kill. Is there something I am missing?

Edit: I got the scene where the NPC was the aggressor on my Character, but it seems the animations were a bit weird the models looked fine but the other female was humping against me, like her strap on was just getting close to between my character's legs like an inch, but it didn't go inside. 

So I followed the guides to install the framework + Mods and I am having an issue with the Defeat addon. I made a female Dunmer and wanted to try the mod out, I cam across another female in a cave and got her down to the threshold, but my only options were to revive or kill. Is there something I am missing?

Edit: I got the scene where the NPC was the aggressor on my Character, but it seems the animations were a bit weird the models looked fine but the other female was humping against me, like her strap on was just getting close to between my character's legs like an inch, but it didn't go inside. 

Put your weapons away first.

As for the second one it just sounds like the alignment was off. You can use the hotkeys to move the actors place and it remembers. So as you refine the animations each time they play they are more and more correct.

Put your weapons away first.

As for the second one it just sounds like the alignment was off. You can use the hotkeys to move the actors place and it remembers. So as you refine the animations each time they play they are more and more correct.

Alright that worked! Thanks

Sort of a related question but,

Is there an easy way to toggle all my sexlab mods on and off? Sometimes I'd rather play the game rather than get raped every time I sleep.

If I toggle them on in NMM it caused the game to  CTD when loading

Depends on the mod, some of them you can turn off and some of them you can not.

Like for example Defeat if you change the hit chance to 0% then no hit can ever knock your character down so your character can never be combat raped. Check the mods for settings like that.

Archived