No Animations...

Not sure what caused this but I installed Devious Regulations and Gender Changer, (Keep getting Schlongified Women using Strap-ons so I added this).  Now any time I whore out my PC I get payed which is quickly followed by "You looked better from a distance" dialogue.  This was after starting a New Game seeing as my old data didn't like the addition of Regulations, (wouldn't load, hung up).

Any idea why this would happen?  Was working fine before I installed the two mods.

Anyone???

I've updated, started a fresh game 3 times now and I still have the same problem.  Lead someone where it's quite, Talk to them, get paid, "You looked better further away" dialogue, and then nothing, no animations play.

Looking for answers to why this might be happening.

Odd since I only added two mods since updating.  Devious Regulations and Gender Spell (Makes Sexlabs respond to characters as if they are the chosen gender.  IE Makes Tag female as Male makes said female use Sexlab Male animations.)

I'd post a papyrus for troubleshooting but I can't seem to get that working.

Before anyone says it here's my LO. (Yes I know it's Fucked up, just don't know what the proper order should be fore some of these).

Well a way to test is make a new character and see if it works with them.

Remove the two new mods and then make a new character and test again to see if it works.

Depending on if it works or doesn't work doing that will tell you more about what the cause is. For example if you do the first one and it doesn't work and do the second and it does work. Then you know it is a mod conflict for sure. If they both work then it could be a problem with your saves from updating stuff. If neither works then something else is broken.

The key to finding the problem is start doing things to narrow down the possible problems.

That's the thing I've pretty much given up on characters after I update so fresh start everytime.  I treid this with Regulations and Gender Spell turned off.  Same issue as turned on.

Sexlab 1.54 No issues

1.55 ... ok I kind of skipped this one somehow so no idea

then noted that 1.56 was out, updated and now I've had this problem. (Note been updating the SL Mods I use whenever they come out.)

I will get back with on that tomorrow, I don't have internet so I have to be sneaky in public about getting on LL which means I can't test mods either.

(Just deleted both mods)

PS: where's the CBBE with BBP Conversion?

I don't use CBBE so I have no clue.

Ok I'm at a loss for this odd problem.  However, I uninstalled Regulations and Gender Changer... Played everything worked fine on New Game.  Reinstall both mods to test and see if one is causing the issue... thank you game you made a liar out of me >.<, worked perfectly fine this time.  I have no idea what caused the problem and then all of a sudden it doesn't exist anymore.

I HAVE NO CLUE WHY IT STARTED WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DELETION AND REINSTALL OF BOTH MODS... O.o yes I'm shouting because WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Archived