Dialogue With Npc Don't Show Up Even If I've Enable Dialogue For Male / Female Character's In Sexlab Romance Settings

Hello everyone, first time here, and i've a problem ! 

My characters have no problem to speak with a girl to launch the event / animation ( dialogue which takes you to have sex with the girls ), the sexlab dialogue are here, but only for my characters :

The dialogue for girls don't show up, regardless how hard i try to have them :(, i don't have try for male npc.

I had already navigate in this forum ( from page 1 to 3 if i remember well ) and i don't have find anything about that, only thing about dialogue with female npc from mods

My game is in french, the menu of settings from sexlab is in french ( essentially ), the menu of settings from sexlab - romance, isn't.

If someone know something which can help me to solves my problem, i will be grateful !

Thanks !

EDIT : i had try with the french translation patch from aravis7, and same problem, no dialogue from the girl.

Archived