Sigh another elin mod UGH

Thanks for linking it up tho. They are severely outnumbering the good armors at this point.

lets not forget this armor!

If you find it for the love of god rush it here asap!

1637429-1327968877.jpg

1637429-1327968988.jpg

But but...i'm not done yet! :D

Here's another Elin Armor Pack (supposedly made by the same person who did the Elin Fullpack)

Includes:

Elin Common Temp (i think that's a costume)

Elin F H01

Elin F H11

Elin F L0 (that's the elin body with underwear)

Elin F L15

Elin F L18

and 11 heads with 2 variants each (if google didnt trick me there with the translation :dodgy: )

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?c4edkr1tk81eod5

Some screens included and i did not test it yet!

And i also did not see that armor in your spoilers yet.

Tera Elin F H01 (by Werewolf @ fox6000)

-> http://www.mediafire.com/?2pqiqc1tehg7zb2

Did not see that on the list yet.

Doesn't have an esp in it? Would this be somewhat like a replacer?

Oh yes it's a replacer for Ebony Armor. I knew i forgot something...

The above pack has an .esp with H01 included if you prefer that.

I did what you said to do but I keep getting "filters: 0-all 1-functions' date=' 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms" when I type help elin 4, not any of that ARMO stuff.

[/quote']

Check and see if u can craft item at the forge, if u cant then ur files r not in the right place or your esp file is not activated.

Ok, so apparently I needed to check "Load Loose Files" and I can craft them now, but I still don't get anything but the filters: when I do "help elin 4".

Here's another Elin Armor Pack (supposedly made by the same person who did the Elin Fullpack)

Includes:

Elin F H01

Elin F H11

Elin F L15

Elin F L18

and 11 heads with 2 variants each (if google didnt trick me there with the translation :dodgy: )

is there a link to the forum so i can read it if its chinese that is...

Sigh another elin mod UGH

Thanks for linking it up tho. They are severely outnumbering the good armors at this point.

lets not forget this armor!

If you find it for the love of god rush it here asap!

1637429-1327968877.jpg

1637429-1327968988.jpg

Includes:

Elin F H01

Elin F H11

Elin F L15

Elin F L18

Tera Elin F H01 (by Werewolf @ fox6000)

-> http://www.mediafire.com/?2pqiqc1tehg7zb2

Did not see that on the list yet.

Doesn't have an esp in it? Would this be somewhat like a replacer?

Oh yes it's a replacer for Ebony Armor. I knew i forgot something...

The above pack has an .esp with H01 included if you prefer that.

Thanks, I'd be checking it now.

I did what you said to do but I keep getting "filters: 0-all 1-functions' date=' 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms" when I type help elin 4, not any of that ARMO stuff.

[/quote']

Check and see if u can craft item at the forge, if u cant then ur files r not in the right place or your esp file is not activated.

Having the same issue as Hardvibe on this one; Non-Replacer version's giving me weirdo textures like that' date=' and as mentioned before, the Replacer version works without a hitch.

Might have to tinker around with the CK when it comes out; in the meantime, I'll have a peek around my Data folder to see if anything's causing it to go pear-shaped.

[/quote']

i double triple check on that non replacer and i take off and wear the armor still the same old me with the armor. nothing wrong the the textures for my side. did u download from the first page?

Unfortunately it still persists; not a big issue though, just gives me an excuse to wear Glass Armor from now on :P

Most likely it's a problem on my end, which I'm still looking at; but thanks for checking again Dscythe :)

sigh' date=' like almost every variant of elin armor has been converted for skyrim and found. We have ONE Elven armor from TerA thats been found for skyrim that doesnt require a mask head.

DOUBLE SIGH!

[/quote']

when CK comes out. Elin will be obsolete...atleast for a bit. bet you anything :D

sigh' date=' like almost every variant of elin armor has been converted for skyrim and found. We have ONE Elven armor from TerA thats been found for skyrim that doesnt require a mask head.

DOUBLE SIGH!

[/quote']

yea i agree its getting retarded i just want all my castanic armors and head masks but that wont be happening anytime soon ~_~

i see my list and castanic isnt much loved funny.... i like them alot

I love the castanic one. I just wish there were more varients. And the current one that lets us use our own head and skintone has some issues. Like black artifacts left around the edges of the armor (or strips of armor at least) where they havent been made properly transparent. And I dont particularly like the hair. Would rather have had just the horns and let us use our own hairstyles. Different styles of horns from other castanic heads would be nice too.

I don't like masked heads or hairs at all. It cuts down on your characters uniqueness. I am dying for more standalone Elf and Castanic armors where i can use my characters actual head.

Its a personal preference, and im sure it will be alot more likely to happen after the CK releases.

I don't like masked heads or hairs at all. It cuts down on your characters uniqueness. I am dying for more standalone Elf and Castanic armors where i can use my characters actual head.

Its a personal preference' date=' and im sure it will be alot more likely to happen after the CK releases.

[/quote']

You .. are facking right.

Its a personal preference' date=' and im sure it will be alot more likely to happen after the CK releases.

[/quote']

YES!!!

[/quote']

YES!!!

Glad to know im not the only one!

When the first TerA armor came out with the Castanic head i used it for about an hour or two and realized that i just wasn't happy covering up my characters face. Even tho i was happy with the armor look itself. I went back to more bland vanilla armors waiting for non mask mods to release, which tankfully they did.

Just not enough of them yet haha.

DOUBLE SIGH!

[/quote']

when CK comes out. Elin will be obsolete...atleast for a bit. bet you anything :D

You wish...what's gonna happen is you will see a proper Elin Race.

Yes i :heart: the Elin and i'm gonna play one when tera goes live. So i will keep digging for more in the meantime.

Also we are still far away from having all Elin armors converted.

And i would prefer a proper race cuz the armor with their heads make the character rather lifeless (it's just a static head after all). Not to mention that with a proper race you could also do a fitting sound replacer + animations.

There are 18 main armor sets, with half of them having different meshes for the elin race, We've got one of almost every mesh at this point.

I played Korean TerA for about 4 months, and am an english tester for the US version (FGTs, CPE, and the upcoming closed betas).... cant wait for beta, but ill be playing an Elf or Castanic.

The Elin are not a bad race, and im not a hater of them by any means, but the focus on them from the Chinese modders is not surprising but certainly annoying to those of us in the west who on the average tend not to enjoy the Loli thing so much.

18 yes but there is cloth, leather and plate. I just counted them as a whole.

Beta dates are all out now and a sneak peak event is coming very soon.

What pisses me off the most is the armor censoring for the Elin. But i'll stick with my decision no matter how ugly they gonna look.

Btw, only a small part comes from chinese modders. Japan goes with the Elin (but i think Naver had some too) while most of the other stuff comes from Naver (Korea). We also got fizz's blog with 2 conversions so i guess it's pretty mixed. :)

Yeah tbh im NOT happy about them censoring the Elin either that was annoying, they just had to make us different so stupid.

Also yeah i know about the betas, and pre-order stuff that came out recently. I was already informed that because I'm an FGTer i get closed beta access by default /woot! 9 days until the first CB even!