Is There A Unp-Normal Tbbp With Belly Node Support?

zzz72w3r

Besides UNP-Blessed Redux and HDT body, is there a UNP normal TBBP with belly node support?  For both bodies, the breasts unnaturally protrude unless you make them very large.  I understand belly support was intended for pregnancy mods and big boobs made sense (and the need to stretch them out forward so they don't drag when enlarged) but I really use the belly for the simulated breathing appearance in normal game play which is amazing.  I would like to use it on a natural looking body like UNP normal or even petite for some elves standalone NPC.  I have tried Bodyslide2 but nothing came out even close (never done 3D modeling), perhaps due to its use of CBBE which is not what I was looking for. 

Never mind, just read through the whole HDT body support thread and finally figured out how to create the right bodies using the HDT Bodyslide 1.4.  The forums really is a wonderfuly deposit for information but it really takes a lot of time for noob like myself to figure out the way around it.

Archived