So Many Mods, Always Updating!

Sexlab has a LOT of mods to it's name, and it seems like every one of them is constantly updating!  I finally finish getting everything set up, and suddenly half the mods I use have vital updates.  My question is, what is the easist/most reliable way to go about updating these mods?  I know every mod is different, but I fear that I'll end up doing something wrong and end up horrifically breaking my game at some point!  

Most of the mod authors cover the best way to update their mods. But honestly i recommend reading what the changes to the mod are and seeing if it is worth updating. I don't update the mods every time they get updated. I only update them, if they fix a bug I have a problem with or add something new I want to try. Or if I am helping mod test then I update them each time.

But for playing I bet I update them less than half the time there is a update personally.

Most of the mod authors cover the best way to update their mods. But honestly i recommend reading what the changes to the mod are and seeing if it is worth updating. I don't update the mods every time they get updated. I only update them, if they fix a bug I have a problem with or add something new I want to try. Or if I am helping mod test then I update them each time.

But for playing I bet I update them less than half the time there is a update personally.

Good advice, and thanks! XD  Nice to get a straight, helpful answer.....and on the internet no less!  

Okay, I'll keep the updating to a minimum unless I see something I like.  Quick question though: Does one need to uninstall all the sexlab mods in order to update Sexlab itself?

Good advice, and thanks! XD  Nice to get a straight, helpful answer.....and on the internet no less!  

Okay, I'll keep the updating to a minimum unless I see something I like.  Quick question though: Does one need to uninstall all the sexlab mods in order to update Sexlab itself?

I think it is best to do so since they all require sexlab, but I am honestly guessing here I don't know for certain. But seems logical to me.

Also you're welcome.

Archived