Ravensaw Busty Body Hdt Bodyslide

Vyveryn

To anyone who's interested I recreated as close as I could (everything but the lower body...kept it the same as the preset I started with) the Ravensaw body with bodyslide using the HDT body for bodyslide found here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

Included the 2 body files and the xml just in case anyone wants to tweak it to suit their hearts desires xD. Just drop the xml in your slider presets.

Enjoy!

Tweaked for a while, got it as close as I could without making new sliders (because I dont know how). Heres some screenshots at weight 100.

RavensawReborn1.1.rar

My body is the first pic, Ravensaw body is second pic...keep in mind the only thing Ive changed is the breasts.

2014-05-05_00041.jpg

2014-05-05_00043.jpg

Front view, same order

2014-05-05_00051.jpg

2014-05-05_00053.jpg

Check out my other custom body preset here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53701/?

To anyone who's interested I recreated as close as I could (everything but the lower body...kept it the same as the preset I started with) the Ravensaw body with bodyslide using the HDT body for bodyslide found here: 

Included the 2 body files and the xml just in case anyone wants to tweak it to suit their hearts desires xD. Just drop the xml in your slider presets.

Enjoy!

Tweaked for a while, got it as close as I could without making new sliders (because I dont know how). Heres some screenshots at weight 100.

attachicon.gifRavensawReborn1.1.rar

I've always enjoyed Ravensaw's busty girl body.  After a little tweaking with the bodyslide preset you provided, I mainly adjusted the breasts (not really adjusted the rest of the body too much).  The attached screens are with the current girl character I've been playing with lately after my own adjustments.  Thanks for the share.  :)

post-221549-0-39083300-1399341456_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-46395500-1399341514_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-78629500-1399341516_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-08567200-1399341519_thumb.jpg

Enjoy!

attachicon.gifRavensawReborn1.1.rar

I've always enjoyed Ravensaw's busty girl body.  After a little tweaking with the bodyslide preset you provided, I mainly adjusted the breasts (not really adjusted the rest of the body too much).  The attached screens are with the current girl character I've been playing with lately after my own adjustments.  Thanks for the share.  :)

Yeah, I use bodychange just so I can switch to Ravensaw's body from time to time, it just makes me sad that I cant change the lower body.

Thanks for sharing screenshots! I love seeing bodies in different textures and enb settings. Looks good :D

try asking to skyrimkillmod if know how, if i remember well hes already using hdt pe with his body and its kinda similar of that one at breast area :

Screenshot_3_zps6fe696a2.png

Hes a really nice person i belive hes will help at that.

That body is really nice :o.  Ill have to ask him if I cant figure it out myself, thanks :)

I am amazed at how far you guys can push that mod without even making new sliders 0.o

Nice work, and while not a shape I care for it's cool to see with even a half decent selection of sliders people can crate a varied amount of bodies.

P.S. There's a basic slider tutorial over on the unofficial guides if you want to take a crack at it.

I am amazed at how far you guys can push that mod without even making new sliders 0.o

Nice work, and while not a shape I care for it's cool to see with even a half decent selection of sliders people can crate a varied amount of bodies.

P.S. There's a basic slider tutorial over on the unofficial guides if you want to take a crack at it.

Thanks :D. I don't usually play with them that big, just always been a big fan of the body because of the range the weight slider gives it. Everyone can have normal sized bodies, but then all of a sudden theres this one woman with insane proportions xD.

Yeah, Ive been starting to look into those. Ill take a crack at making sliders once I find some time.

Looking forward to C.I.T.R.U.S. by the way. Keep up the good work!

Archived