Nmm Keeps Changing My Load Order

Whenever I start NMM my load order is suddenly all messed up and there doesn't even seem to be a system to it. I use BOSS to sort and skse loader to start the game. I think I made a mistake when I got the question if NMM should handle my load order and answered yes. Now I can't find a way to reverse it. Reinstalling NMM doesn't help either.

Reinstalled with the latest V0.49.6 and now it seems to be alright. I didn't get any question about my load order either. Might have read it wrong since I clicked past it so fast I didn't have time to read it all. :P

V0.49.4

Weird I recently had that and just updated to 49.6 and it never asked me that.

Ok I did a little research. Are you every launching skyrim or even starting skyrim by Steam? Suppose skyrim will change load orders. I can't really find anything about NMM doing it by it's self. except in the case of when you open skyrim with steam and then NMM will change it back. But I searched and could find no mention of NMM changing it from what BOSS set it up as.

Reinstalled with the latest V0.49.6 and now it seems to be alright. I didn't get any question about my load order either. Might have read it wrong since I clicked past it so fast I didn't have time to read it all. :P

Ah ok, well glad you got it fixed and it works now. My last post is redundant now. I was typing it while you was editing this post. :)

User>Appdata>local>skyrim

Make a backup of this folder every time you get your load order figured out, if something messes it up restore it. It's also a nice way to keep load order intact when transferring computers etc...

Archived