A Bit Of Headache Typical Problem

So  i m new to modding.I have installed sexlabs and defeat mod.The thing is when i grab someone i only get.....kill/revive option while my mods register themselves without error as i use nexus mod manager.....it shows notification saying installed,updated,etc....... properly.So how do i initiate animation.....i have been doing only this for hours....still not working.

I am using controller to play as described in defeat mod.....i use shift+g to initatiate animation after bringing their health down....

though i have only tried it on one i.e gerdur.....

So it there something silly that i m missing...it haoppens to me sometimes.

Somebody do reply........i m feeling awful

did you follow these directions?   -  

MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SEXLAB TO WORK.

Required:

Strongly Suggested:

You checked your debug log, meet the minimum requirements, and still are clueless of where to start figuring it out? Lets move on to suggestions then.

1. Run BOSS to ensure correctness of your load order
  2. Ensure you are using the newest version of FNIS, currently version 4.0.2
  3. Run GenerateFNISforUsers and ensure you have any applicable patches checked.
    • If you have even a modestly modified install of Skyrim; chances are you at least have a custom animation skeleton, which requires you check enable "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch
  4. Click the big yellow button that says "Update FNIS Behavior" and wait for abit to let it finish, it may appear frozen for a short while during this process.
    • Ensure you see the lines "Reading SexLab ..." and "Reading SexLabCreature ..." after it finishes
    • Ensure FNIS didn't output any important errors in the box after finishing as well.
  5. Now load Skyrim after ensuring FNIS is being run properly and try triggering an animation again.

Thanx for quick reply.Ofcourse.........i followed it and everythingh registers properly and smoothly...i used romace mod...it was working fine....but since animations didnt show up i removed it..

i only  have 11 mods in skyrim 4 of them are patches.........2 unrelated....and rest is from loverslab..........no conflicting mods.

Edit:your BOSS link is not working.i dont think there is problem in load i never installed creature pack as it was optional...but it updated aromatically(that cant happened right...unless everything is in right place.)

how do i use fnis that i have in game.....i ran this from the file i downloaded manually just to post screenshot to check if thats what you wanted

And someone trying to help is at the very least first candidate of being friend.........and i didnot get offended by that....though i will say ur user pic did infused a skepticism in me:)

lol, thats a character from a movie. LOLOLOL.  try running the one you just downloaded instead.

i know its character from movies....but using it on ur profile pic can also serve as ur way of showing ppl  ur general attitude

something like

"PPl just read the post....dont annoy me with same things over and over again.....why cant you read if someone spends hours writing that sh*t"

man. or WOman. i been on here for 14 hours and its about time for me to hit the hay. i hate to cut and run, but i don't want to give you anymore advice TONIGHT, because i am falling asleep sitting up and don't want to ruin your install. that fnis works though, so don't worry about that. with anyluck someone will pick up right where i left off. i will be back in the morning if no one else has you sorted out by then, ok friend.  p.s. you just earned some rep for that last one lol. have a good night man.

i think i  have analysed the potential....problem.. i got it i need to run this same tool which is in tool folder of my skyrim data folder.............since you didnt got the part where i said i used nmm....but nonetheless u did showed me how to fix......when i would run this diagnose tool  it will give me info about patches to be installed.....but first i m going to clear everything and reinstall everything from scratch..thanx

Archived