IGNORED

Neck Seam Problem

Hey guys

I need your help. I have this ugly and annoying neck seam problem. Well, I've googled quite a time and wrote the author of the ashen race mod because of that. He sent me a texture patch and it didn't work. Well, I change my race to a vanilla one and voilà, there is still a neck seam. And I'm asking myself and google, why the fuck is even on a vanilla race a neck seam? This is a fresh installation, with a old savegame, but with the same mods I've installed before (yes, there was one before too, but I wasn't really playing Skyrim enough, to getting pissed off that much like now).

Here is one older picture:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1083392620652436737/A942806FDB966CB28523B62F97EE25ABB6D57265/

And this are the mods I've currently installed:

75c1b7729668d7ea81e31482afcac6d1.png

a911cc366c8b8ea41cd2f04b308223de.png

6a54789eb3b7d1c2931eecd9b33222dd.png

And this are the things I've tried before:

-Installed newer version of UNPB-BBP (2.4p) with delivered textures

-Installing custom textures (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425)

-Installing texture patch from creator of the ashen race mod

-Change race to vanilla, save game, restart game und load savegame with vanilla race

-Remove all female actors textures and add the ones from the custom textures (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20068-neck-seam-issue/?p=470274)

What I couldn't test before was creating a new character and see if there is a neck seam. I couldn't test it, because skyrim never loaded and I want to go to bed now. >_<

I'm for pretty everything open what could help.

Regards

Erza

With UNP I use to use SG renewal and it would hide the neck seem, there is also a mod cover girl or something like that it is called that adds makeup and stuff but also has a optional neck seem patch to remove it. There are a few fixes out there but not all of them work with all textures.

the femalehead_msn and femalebody_msn you are using are not matched for each other.

cause with realgirls there is no femalebody_msn included in the pack -_-

matching the femalebody to the femalehead msn can be really annoying...

use navetsea's or SG renewal texture packs, if you don't come right... try these.

Like Nutluke said, Just use SG texture renewal with 2k optional textures. It covers it up almost perfectly and you use UNPB anyways. Unless you have some reasons not to, but most of the textures out there covers up neck seams already, you get them when you use separate textures

Like Nutluke said, Just use SG texture renewal with 2k optional textures. It covers it up almost perfectly and you use UNPB anyways. Unless you have some reasons not to, but most of the textures out there covers up neck seams already, you get them when you use separate textures

Nutluke? Does that mean I can use the NutForce? :D

Nutluke? Does that mean I can use the NutForce? :D

I'm pretty sure I type in luke...luck...yea you can be anything you want =.=

1. Do you have all 12 texture files for the body. 

a. If so are they from the same pack and not mismatched? i.e. You're using milkdrinker body, with real girls head, or similar?

2. Are you using an ENB?

1. Yes.

a. No, they are all from the same pack (delivered by UNPB NMM Installer)

2. No.

the femalehead_msn and femalebody_msn you are using are not matched for each other.

cause with realgirls there is no femalebody_msn included in the pack -_-

matching the femalebody to the femalehead msn can be really annoying...

use navetsea's or SG renewal texture packs, if you don't come right... try these.

Well, I was using the delivered skin texture by the UNPB NMM Installer. I just thought something should change, if I throw not matching skin textures together, but that wasn't the case. I'll try SG renewal texture packs.

Maybe it's the meshes you are using. I say move your actor character meshes and textures then see if it's any different. Or open them in nifskope and make sure the lighting settings are the same for both. I've battled long and hard on both my male and female characters with rudimentary knowledge of all the 3rd party programs and sometimes I spent weeks messing with textures and finally realized that the meshes were set up slightly different.

Archived